Part 79

After lunch, you gathered your crew together, along with the team of stylists from Minseo and headed off to the tv station. You spent some time in the green room, before an aide at the station pulled you aside.

"Miss (L/N), we wanted to speak with you if you have some time," and you nodded. You let Yeeun know that you were taking in another meeting, and then grabbed Minjae. The station aide looked a bit taken aback by the addition of a bodyguard and you explained that there were some security concerns.

The aide paused and tilted his head before nodding slowly. Finally, he seemed to come to a decision and gestured towards the hallway.

You and Minjae followed him down a series of corridors to a conference room filled with concerned faces. When you entered the room, all eyes turned to you.

"Manager (L/N), please sit down," and you recognized the station manager that you had previously spoken with. You sat at a corner of the large conference table and Minjae stood behind you, between you and the door.

"Miss (L/N), we understand from your security director that there were some additional concerns for your own security. But we felt it vital to share some information we received only a short time ago," he said, and he passed to you a tablet.

You frowned and looked at the screen open to a photograph of what looked like a handwritten note. You glanced back to the station manager.

"This has been shared with Minho Jung, my head of security," you asked and got a nod of agreement. You turned to look at Minjae and motioned him to come look at the screen.

On the tablet the photograph showed a piece of paper, with simple printing in Hangul.

매니저, 당신을 보호하기 위해 얼마나 많은 보안을 가져오는지는 중요하지 않습니다

나는 여전히 당신을 찾을 것입니다.

Manager, it doesn't' matter how much security you bring to protect you.

I will still find you.

You sighed and pushed the tablet back across the tablet.

"I can give you an off the record update," you said and there was a murmur from the station manager, and you held up a hand. He nodded once and you continued.

"We are facing an active security concern as you can tell. We fully anticipate that to be resolved while we are in Sydney. I can give you an off the record statement for now, as the on-record statement will simply be that we are aware of the security concern and nothing else. However, since you and your staff are now aware, I can share with you a few additional details."

The station manager looked between you and Minjae and back again for a moment. He took the tablet back and shut off the screen, so no one saw the message anymore.

"Alright. I will accept that there are security details that cannot be shared, but if this is a story about an active security threat against BTS," and there you held up a hand again to cut him off.

You smiled gently and took that deep breath once more.

"It's not."

The station manager blinked and gave you a look, but you gestured to the tablet.