Part 106

It was weird, but in a good way, to be back on tour after the break at home. You found you easily fell back into the rhythm of the tour and the late nights.

You were grateful that the guys had had a few nights in Chicago to adjust to the time change, and so that wasn't such a big concern when you arrived in New York. Though the guys were flabbergasted when you mentioned you'd never been here before.

"Ever Noona," asked JK and when you shook your head he nodded, then kind of shrugged.

"Lots of stuff to do here anyways," he began, and you hurried to cut him off.

"Yes, like sneak in that extra magazine shoot for the March issue next year, and some additional shots on the Fall/Winter campaign while the designer is wiling to work with us on Thursday. Oh and in between that, we have four fairly large performances and nearly as many soundchecks," you told him, and he made a face.

Tae leaned over and caught your eye and you huddled up with him and Jimin, then dragged Kookie into the middle.

"Ok and that one other errand we need to run that I haven't been able to do yet," you whispered, and Jimin looked up and nodded.

"Hobihyung's distracting him Noona. When do we go," he asked and you double checked your calendar.

"The appointment is on Wednesday, and please don't murder me, but it's at 10am," and winced at the collective groans. Ten wasn't normally an issue, but for the tour, you were closing down the venues until one or two, and not back to the hotel until three or four. Having to get up by ten would be a struggle for all four of you but you had cut your timing a little too thin in New York and were running out of time to do the one thing you hadn't done yet.

Pick up Yoongi's ring.

You had a vague remembrance of laying in bed when you were in the dorms and talking to Yoongi about it and had tried to capture that idea in your journal. Thankfully, the amazing jeweler that Hobi knew in Germany, had industry friends. And now you had an appointment at David Yurman on Wednesday.

It was nerve wracking, but you had worked with the rest of the Hyung line to distract Yoongi with something and Yeeun had agreed to help as well. They were off to studio tour of a few Korean and Japanese artists working in the city and you and Jimin had made up something about finding the right pocket square for Tae's outfit. You had a feeling Yoongi knew though, for when you gave the pocket square excuse, he made a face and leaned over to kiss you.

"Weak Babygirl," his voice low and teasing as he pressed the kiss to your lips and you blushed at being found out so easily.

On Monday after arriving, you ran through the sequence for the Jingle Ball with the producers and got the schedule down. Minho didn't much like it, it was a tight transfer from hotel to venue and back again, especially in downtown traffic. You'd been able to snag multiple Escalades again and after you worked through a few more reviews of the timing, Minho had agreed to everything.

"It's a lot of people, very quickly, in a very small space," he grumbled, and you nodded a little. Other than everything that had happened before Sydney, most times everything had gone quietly, and to be honest, you were hoping for a similar situation here. But when you arrived at the venue on Tuesday afternoon, you saw the size of the waiting crowd and knew Minho had been right to be concerned.

The guys were let off at the door for the photo ops and waiting ARMY before Minho and Mike Tennant ushered everyone inside. You pulled away from the curb and went down a side street where the car pulled over again, and here you, Woojin, Yeeun, Hajoon and Minjae left the car and walked to meet the production director at the back entrance as previously directed.