Part 96

On Wednesday, the BTS house doctor cleared you and you were thrilled to see the last of the tape for your shoulder. He recommended you bring along the pain patches, as a just in case measure and you were pleased when he declared that unless something else happened, you'd be free of concussion protocol for awhile.

You headed over to your office at HYBE with Minho in tow. Yoongi had insisted, and so had Minho that if you left the dorms while you were in Seoul, Minho needed to escort you. You felt bad for Hajoon, but Minho had brushed it aside.

"You my dear (Y/N)ie are much more trouble that any other client I've ever had to deal with. And that includes our Jungkookah," he teased, and you were a bit embarrassed. You whined about it all the way into the underground garage and made Minho laugh.

At the garage elevator you were met by Minjae, and you all headed upstairs. You got to spend a few hours that morning coordinating Hoseok's mixtape release with Jieeun and Yeeun, who was still traveling with Hoseok today, attempting to squeeze in those last few talk shows and webcasts.

The mixtape had been very well received, the pre-order numbers didn't lie and you were thrilled for Hoseok. It certainly helped improve your mood a bit before Seunghyun, Sejin and Donnie came down to your office to chat.

Seunghyun and Minho updated each other on how things were progressing between the lawsuits and the extradition of Kang Sanghoon and you weren't embarrassed at all to need to have Minho sit next to you and Minjae standing behind you when they were talking about it.

You'd thought you were doing alright until Minjae's hand had come down on your shoulder, making you realize you were bouncing your foot in the air at an ever-increasing pace. Minho had nodded and simply moved from where he was in an armchair over to sit next to you on the little love seat. He paused his conversation with Seunghyun for a moment and leaned over and watched your face a moment before he continued.

You held your ring and felt Minjae's hand on your shoulder and listened to Minho's voice. It was a bit like listening to a story about someone else, and you were ok with it being no closer to you than just that. A story that had happened to someone else, and one that didn't affect you anymore.

You had other things in your life to worry about than one ex board member of the HYBE Entertainment Group.

Seunghyun watched you after Minho sat down but seemed to accept that you were ok to continue. They ran through the small number of details they had so far and then Seunghyun had looked over to you.

"I think Jung Minhonim, that our Maenijyeo would welcome if we didn't have these updates," he said watching you and you sighed a bit and frowned before speaking.

"If they are updates that concern my talent or our tour then I'd like to know Seonbaenim, but you wouldn't be amiss to say that I am very tired of reliving it every time we have to explain it to someone again."

Seunghyun sat back a bit and nodded but Sejin surprised you when he leaned forward and patted your hand.

"I see no reason we can't accommodate that request Maenijyeo," he said and after glancing at Seunghyun and getting a nod in return, Sejin swiftly drove the conversation back into the ever-ongoing discussion of sponsorships and new contracts.