Part 60

When you woke the next morning, it was to noises in the other room, but they were the kind of furtive noises that you associated with someone else being in the apartment, so you snuggled under the blanket again before you felt Yoongi wake up a bit.

"There's someone in the other room," he whispered, and you nodded sleepily.

"Probably Minhossi, or Yeeunie," you mumbled and immediately felt Yoongi relax a little.

He laid back down and drew you closer against him and tucked your head under his chin. You were warm and cozy and really had kind of hoped to have today to destress a bit, but from the noises coming from the other room, someone was here to have a meeting.

You sighed a bit and fumbled for your phone on the bedside table and opened it to see a text from Minho, letting you know that when you were ready, he had more news from the SMPA.

Yoongi read over your shoulder and groaned slightly, and you set the phone down and leaned back to look at him.

"I never thought dating the manager was going to drive me to wake up so early all the time," he grumbled, and you held back a laugh as best you could.

"Sorry uri wangjanim, I think maybe that's a pitfall of dating the manager in the middle of the tour. If only you'd been dating your assistant instead," you teased, and he rolled you over entirely to look at him.

He pushed the hair from your eyes and dropped a kiss onto your nose.

"I bet all of the BTS assistants need to go to this meeting," he teased back, and you groaned when you realized that was still you. Then you caught the edge of your blanket in your eye and turned back to Yoongi.

"I didn't expect to sleep much last night, but I think you knew just what to do for me Nampyeon," you said, and Yoongi's grin spilled onto his face.

"I think we both just sleep better together Anae," he whispered, and you decided that Minho could wait a few more minutes. Right now, you needed to focus on just being with Yoongi for a little bit longer.

When you did finally get dressed and make it into the little sitting area, it was to see that Minho, Mike and Yeeun had joined together.

"Apologies, I didn't hear my phone go off," you started but Minho just smiled.

"I don't think it's of any hurry, I just wanted to share the information I did have for today before everyone split up for their individual activities," and you nodded and wandered over to the little coffee station and made a cup and then came back to sit in the same armchair as last night.

You dug out your tablet and waited for Minho to begin, but to your surprise, he turned to Minkyu instead.

"At the urging of Minhonim, I reached out to my contact in the SMPA this morning, Maenijyeo. He is looking into the detective assigned to this case, but already he believes he has a tie back to Kang Sanghoon," he finished, and you sat back in shock.

You turned to Minho who was just grinning like the Cheshire Cat at the idea that he'd been right, and you waved him off to look back at Minkyu.

"What kind of tie," you asked and Minkyu nodded and handed you, his tablet.

You sped read through the email in front of you and pursed your lips as you got through the details provided by Minkyu's contact.

"A nephew then? Is that what we think?"

Mike and Minho shared a look and Minho looked back to you.

"We think it's a strong enough tie that we should be concerned about it (Y/N)ie," he admitted and you sighed.