Part 3

Sunday night you convinced Yoongi that you could rest and work, and though he looked at you with an eyebrow raised, he acquiesced and handed you your devices back.

You turned on your phone and watched notifications pop up for nearly two minutes. You had set one of your meta crawler apps to let you know of any BTS stories, any Subin stories and any stories about Yoongi's girlfriend and eventually your home screen just showed 999+ messages for all three.

You sat on the couch in the living room and rubbed your forehead a bit at the amount of work in front of you to sort all that out and decided to open your tablet and check your HYBE emails while your socials all loaded.

You saw there was an email in your inbox from Jieun and then nearly cried in happiness when you saw she'd spent yesterday and today gathering up the meatiest stories and summarizing them for you.

Yoongi leaned over and saw what you were smiling about and laughed.

"Babygirl, why are you so excited to see a headline that says, 'Min Yoongi's new Wife Saves BTS,' he asked, and you giggled.

"Because it's such a ridiculous headline, no ARMY will believe it," you explained, and he stared at you. You waved away his concerns. "We'll draft a leak for Dispatch, explaining that you said, 'We met again,' rather than 'wife' or something like that. That's all," you said, and he sounded out the words and shook his head.

"Tto mannassne and anae sound kind of similar but I don't think anyone will buy it," he said, and you shrugged.

"The tour and popup news went out to Dispatch about an hour again," you said looking down at your phone again. "I think some of the 999 messages still coming in are press requests for the tour."

Yoongi still looked unconvinced, and in your head, you knew that it was going to be a tough choice for fan sites to choose between the story of Yoongi with a potential girlfriend/wife versus just a BTS Comeback World Tour.

But you were hoping that the number of Yoongi stans was going to give way to the tide of OT7 ARMY stans and news of the concerts would start to overwhelm the stories.

Well, you were hopeful anyways.

The rest of Sunday evening was spent snuggled into the couch as you began to take a read on exactly how many BTS news stories had been generated. And in how many different languages. You laughed to yourself to realize that BTS was being tweeted about on all seven continents, having made a fan of some of the scientists stationed down at McMurdo this past winter.

You also spent some time writing out emails to Miso and another to Katia letting them both know you were fine, and you'd call them as soon as you could figure out a good time for everyone.

For your aunt, you sent a different kind of email.

"You might see some things in the news, but I want you to know what happened," and you drafted an email trying to summarize as much as possible. You knew your aunt would help to spread the story through you cousins, so no one called you in a panic, and closed the email reminding them that you'd be back stateside by Thanksgiving.

You read it once more and showed it to Yoongi, who read through it and smiled.

"I think they'll understand (Y/N)ie," he said quietly and you smiled.

And then frowned.

"Yoongiah," you began and frowned even harder. "Have you heard from your Eomma at all," you asked, and he blinked. His eyes darted around for a second as he thought, but when he looked back at you, he started to frown as well.