Part 78

When the plane arrived at Sydney, you realized that you were the only ones who didn't sleep at all on the flight. You and Yoongi had dozed a little towards the end, but mostly you had spent the time talking. So, you were rested, but not from a good night's sleep.

The schedule today was one media stop and then all day at the hotel. Mostly because you assumed you'd be wiped out and you had guessed right. You got to the hotel, pleased to see the advanced team had worked with the hotels to back up the barricades to the safer distance that Minho and Mike had recommended after Bangkok. You all stumbled off the elevator onto the prearranged BTS floor and sorted out which of the rooms was yours.

You dragged all your guys into the suite for a moment, while the luggage found its way from the planes to the rooms. You spent a moment borrowing phones and setting up alarms for 4pm. You double checked how everyone was doing foodwise and got a variety of answers.

Your info from the advance team had let you know which room was being used as the little dining room on this floor and were once again grateful to not have to go downstairs and join the rest of the tour and eat in the big ballroom. You let everyone know where the food was if they were hungry, handed out room assignments and sent everyone off to their rooms. You sat on the little couch in the suite and waited sleepily until someone dropped off your bags from the plane and then Yoongi grabbed you from behind and half carried you to the bed.

He shut the curtains until most of the light had disappeared and you had already dug into both your carry-ons and found comfy clothes. You changed, he just stripped to his boxers and a t-shirt, and you fell into bed together. But this time, you were completely wrapped up and around each other.

You slept deeply and truly until your first alarm went off around 9am Sydney time, a normal wakeup time for you that you'd forgotten to shut off last night. You heard noises in the other room and went to go check and saw Hoseok standing awkwardly in the sitting area.

"Hobissi, what's wrong," you asked, and he shuffled his feet a little.

"Yeeunssi had to get up to go help with the new VCRs for Joon's birthday so I can't sleep," he said and trailed off. You felt Yoongi come up behind you and he took one look at Hobi and just laughed a little.

"I thought this might happen once we got here," he said and reached out and grabbed Hoseok's hand. Yoongi turned to you and smiled.

"They booked us a king right," he asked, and you sleepily shook your head yes. He nodded and then jerked his chin towards the hotel room door. "Go make sure there aren't any more out there," he said, and you were completely confused but amenable.

You opened your door only to have Kookie nearly fall against your legs. Jimin and Tae were working their way up the hallway but brightened when they saw you standing in the door in your pajamas.

"Please Noona," mumbled JK and you shrugged and tugged on his arm until he stood up. You watched all three of them stumble into your bedroom and you followed bemusedly and watched them arrange themselves into a puppy pile on the bed.

You laughed a little at Yoongi and he motioned with his hand.

"Come on Anae. They won't rest again without you here, and you and I need a bit more sleep yet. Just look! I've saved you this nice wide four-inch strip of mattress," he teased, and you sighed. You were too tired to think of what was happening, but you had come to recognize that touch was the most important thing between the members of BTS. You nodded and squished into the narrow space allotted you between Yoongi and JK who was already wrapped around Tae and Jimin.

"I hope the bed doesn't collapse, I don't think they're supposed to have six grown adults in them at once," you murmured, and Yoongi laughed a little.