Part 77

The flight from Bangkok to Sydney was long enough for actual sleep and yet, you couldn't get your brain to calm down.

Next time you planned a world tour, it was going to be one week per country, with a weeklong break every time you swapped continents though. You'd had some choice words for Namjoon, and you saved some for Sejin as well. Seonbaenim or not, this was too tight for your tastes.

You worried a bit about your guys. Jimin and Tae were quieter, Jungkook was getting more worried and overprotective by the day. Hoseok and Yeeun were in their own bubble, but even they were nearly constantly in the room you shared with Yoongi lately.

Namjoon and Jin did their best the help balance things where they could, the experience of being leader and hyung helping a lot, but by the time you cleared the venue in Singapore and got on the plane, everyone was nervy.

Including you and Yoongi.

Yoongi, always your man of quiet words, became even more silent and it took effort to get him to share what he was thinking. Eventually you called him out on it, and he just laughed a little.

He had taken your face in his hands and drawn you in for a kiss. A quick kiss as you were still at the hangar waiting to board the plane, but one that scrambled your brain ever so delightfully.

"I want this over and done with, I think even more than I had previously said I did Babygirl," but he'd offered nothing else, and you were frustrated by your job as Maenijyeo for one of the few times you could remember, as it increasingly got in the way of a conversation.

Yoongi was right though. After Kang Sanghoon was dealt with, things would calm down. Until they didn't again, and you were starting to wonder between this tour, the album release and the second world tour being planned for 2030 in your off times, just exactly where you were going to fit in anything else.

Namely getting married and starting a family.

You'd love to live in a fantasy where all that could happen, but you couldn't begin to imagine what traveling like this while pregnant or toting along an infant to all these meetings would be like.

But you also couldn't imagine what staying home for six months and only seeing Yoongi every few weeks, if that, would be like either. It was something you spent a lot of time on and not something you had a good solution for. You really wanted to talk to Yoongi, but with everything happening, by the time the two of you fell into bed at night, it was pretty much just that. Just falling asleep.

You would push through this nonsense with Kang Sanghoon and finish the concerts in Sydney, and then pretty much hope that you didn't just sleep straight through the week you were back in Seoul.

There were two bedrooms on this plane, and you'd all agreed to let Jimin and Tae have one, and the other you rotated between the rest of everyone. Tonight's flight, Yeeun and Hoseok had the bedroom. You watched Jungkook sleep in the chair across from you and Yoongi. He was in protective watchdog mode, but when he slept, you wanted to cuddle him. He slept just like he had in all those old, old, videos from when they first debuted. It was jarring to see, but you couldn't help it when you leaned over and tucked the blanket over his shoulder like you would for a child. Kookie snored a little and you leaned the seat back some more for him, so his head was in a better position.

You turned to watch Yoongi sleep and then got up to stretch your legs a bit. You still had another six hours in this flight before it landed and you knew you should be sleeping, but it just was not happening. Minho, Minjae, Tadaka and Mike Tennant all slept in the front set of seats and all the lights were off in that direction, so you hoped people were actually sleeping.