Part 21

The man in front of you had never released his grip on your wrist entirely, but he had loosened it a ton since you had first begun this mess and you realized you had been slowly rocking back and forth in place as Minho had taught you in the attempt to get him to loosen that grip.

You were starting to think you might run out of questions to ask soon because those flames of panic were starting to override your better senses.

If Minjae had been hurt, where was Minho? Had Tadakasan gotten the guys out in time? Where was Yoongi? If you got out of this, Yoongi was going to murder you and then resurrect you so that all of his brothers could do the same thing, and then he would do it again.

There would be so much yelling...

You finally got the idea to ask the guy about what he thought you should do best to please your husband and were happy when he started into a whole diatribe about how wives only existed to deal with the needs of their husbands and you were happy to clue into that line of thinking and support all his incel fantasies about women, if it meant he was too busy to press that thing you assumed was a detonator in his right hand.

Minjae had crawled up the stage so slowly that you were worried something was more wrong than it was already, but as he positioned himself nearly directly behind the man, he looked over at you and winked and though you wanted to sigh in relief, you kept the conversation going while Minjae stood up.

You got no warning, one moment you were trying to placate the crazy man in front of you, and the next Minjae was in the air with his taser out.

He landed on the guys back and thankfully the man let your wrist go in a reflex when he started to fall.

When he hit the ground under Minjae, you immediately stepped around him and kicked the box in his hand away and heard it clatter under the stage someplace.

You watched Minjae use the taser on the man twice before he was able to get some restraints from his back pocket and use them on the guy's arms. He handed you a set and you grabbed the man's ankles and tied those together and Minjae grabbed one more set and tied the man's ankles and wrists together.

"Minjaessi, he's got a vest," you whispered, and you helped Minjae roll the man over. Minjae swore when he saw the tape and the pvc pipe and then frowned.

"(Y/N)ie... I think it's fake," he said and to your shock he reached under the man's jacket and ripped off the pipe and the tape.

You waited for the flash and the bang that would begin your next lifetime and instead just heard Minjae say "Huh..."

You uncovered your face and opened your eyes to see Minjae examining the device in his hands and he shrugged.

"Ok, I think it's less fake than I did a minute ago," he admitted, and you nearly passed out when he took the pipe and gingerly laid it up on the stage. Minjae ran his hands over the man's body once more and shook his head.

"Looks like just that one," he said, and you frowned.