Part 23

Yoongi had gotten you into the bedroom and had started to take off your shoes and unbuttoned your jacket when Jimin stepped into the room.

Yoongi turned around, ready to guard and Jimin and Tae held up their hands.

"We just wanted to let you know hyung, this will be worse than all the others," said Jimin slowly and then stepped back and let Taehyung explain.

"If her reactions are similar to Jiminie's when he got this way, she'll be sick hyung," he explained, and Yoongi had a vague remembrance of the one time this had happened to Jimin while Tae was away.

"Sick and non-communicative," he asked hesitatingly, and Tae nodded.

"I have faith in our (Y/N)ie, she'll come through faster and recover more, but tonight will be a very bad night," said Tae and Jimin nodded sadly.

"If you need anything hyung, just text us and we'll bring it into you guys. She won't want anything to eat for a while, but there will be crackers and stuff for when her stomach settles," and Yoongi nodded. He stood and hugged both boys and shooed them out.

"She's going to be ok, and she'll watch us tomorrow from the sound board with her light stick, just like we planned," he said and both boys smiled as the door closed.

They walked hand in hand up the hallway and back to the noise of the kitchen and took comfort in being near the others.

Yoongi arranged everything as he took it off you and finally undid your earrings as the last thing. He reached for your hand and found your left hand was wrapped tight around your ring and he smiled and placed a kiss against the spot where your ring met your palm.

He smiled when he saw that it got a reaction from you and then stood up and got undressed himself.

Yoongi brought you into his lap and just sat against the bathroom wall with you tucked up against his chest. He waited patiently, just stroking your hair around your ear until you began to rouse a bit in his arms.

Mindful of what Jimin said about you getting sick, he tilted a bit and sat you up a little more until he was able to see your face again.

"Hey Babygirl," he whispered, and your eyelids fluttered and opened for him.

"Yoongi," you whispered back, and Yoongi fought hard to keep the smile on his face nice and light for now. There would be time to fall apart later.

He watched your face until you came back to yourself a bit more and stroked the side of your cheek. You looked at him and then around the bathroom and blinked a few times.

"I'm home," you whispered, and he nodded.

"Minho brought you home," he explained and you kind of nodded and sighed. Yoongi waited a bit more, remembering that this kind of disconnect had happened before, when you had come home from the hospital after Subin. Your panic attacks that night had included some like this, where it took you a bit to come back to yourself. He smiled for you, and you tilted your head a bit in confusion before pushing to sit up.