Part 4

In the morning, you realized that the bed in this bedroom was not really big enough for two people who were used to sleeping together in a king-sized bed.

"It must be a full. Not even a queen-size mattress" you said over coffee the next morning and Yoongi simply made a noise and rubbed his side a bit, where he complained your elbow had been most of the night.

Since he'd given you a whole two inches of the bed when you'd woken up this morning, you thought the elbow in the ribs might have been a bit of a desperate cling to avoid falling off the bed entirely but chose not to say anything else until after you'd had your coffee.

There was a flurry of whispers in the kitchen and four heads popped up and glanced at you and then went into a huddle again.

"Ok, that's not suspicious as fuck at all," you said and nodded towards the kitchen with your chin.

Yoongi, having finished his cup of coffee, reached over and took yours and started sipping from it instead.

"I'd be more suspicious if Hoba wasn't over there too," he said and drained your cup as well.

You made a face at him, and Yoongi just grinned at you before rising to head back over to the espresso machine in the dorm and make you another cup.

The whisper huddle broke up when he got over there, and you watched Jimin and Tae edge towards the front room and the outside door. You frowned again and glanced at Hoseok, but he was talking with Yoongi now. You smiled and turned to JK who was coming back over to the table to sit down, his breakfast of choice in hand.

"Noona," he started, and you watched him dither with his food for a moment.

"Kookie, what's up? Why was everybody in the kitchen whispering," you asked him, and he glanced up and smiled.

"Oh, just happy to see you and Yoongihyung doing well today," he offered quietly.

Your brain did a few mental gymnastics, and you hoped your blush didn't start anew at the idea that you and Yoongi had become a little too enthusiastic in your activities last night and been overheard. Maybe you should start that soundproofing conversation again.

The espresso machine finished, and Yoongi grabbed the milk and doctored your coffee the way you liked it best and then you watched him take a sip.

And then another one.

You coughed and raised an eyebrow and he laughed.

"Mine's still brewing," he teased, and you sighed.

"I don't think you get to say you're only drinking one cup of coffee a day, if you keep drinking mine too Yoongiah," you replied and were surprised when he blushed a bit. The second cup finished brewing and Yoongi brought both back over to the table and you made sure to lean over and give his cheek a kiss before you snatched the coffee from his hands.