Part 72

By the end of your birthday, you weren't sure whether you liked the idea of having brothers or loved it. But either way, some brothers made you want to tear your hair out and some you just wanted to hug.

Breakfast had gone quietly, and you were happy to have Woojin and Minseo take up the first day at the venue so you and your team could have a down day after morning practice.

The first sign of trouble from the magnae had come, when the bag of water balloons had fallen from Kookie's hoodie pocket and the entire Hyung line had rounded on him. Apparently, there had been several water balloon incidents in the past and no one was looking for a repeat.

Hoseok looked intrigued and Taehyung had giggled for ages afterwards and you thought there might be more water balloons someplace. You just hoped they weren't in the hotel bed or anyplace else they shouldn't be.

You let the guys handle it amongst themselves, though you did mention to JK exactly what you thought went into making Chinese water balloons. His nose had crinkled, and he'd nodded but there had been a small huddle between the terrible trio, so you weren't sure that had actually worked in your favor.

The second was during a break, right before the last run through for the morning where Yoongi had walked up behind Jimin and Tae with Namjoon beside him. There was silence in the room for the moment while Hoseok switched out the music he wanted, so apparently Namjoon and Yoongi were able to hear the words "Lion Dancers" loud and clear.

The next thing you knew everyone was yelling about something.

Finally, you stood up and walked over to the huddle. You reached in and grabbed the hood part of Jimin's hoodie and tugged him off balance. He reached out instinctively to grab Tae and you wrapped your arms around both their necks. The yelling stopped when the guys realized you were in the middle of the circle, and you smiled.

"Hullo uncles. I thought we agreed to not do anything ridiculous today," you said softly, and Yoongi chuckled.

"(Y/N)ie, you shot down all our other plans," whined Tae and you raised an eyebrow.

"Ok so I said no to fireworks, a drone display, anybody at all jumping out of a cake or anything else, anything that would get us arrested while in country, anything that would get us kicked out of the country before the concerts and anything that would end up in the press," you said ticking it off on your fingers.

"You don't think a group of lion dancers isn't going to get flagged in the press?"

Jimin's face fell into a magnificent pout, and one you didn't believe for a second.

"But Noona," he said, and Tae chimed in with JK following. "Noona...!"

You looked across to Yoongi who was trying his best not to laugh his ass off. Jin and Hoseok were standing in the back and Jin was motioning to his pockets. You rolled your eyes but took the opportunity to take your hands from around the necks of Jimin and Tae and into the front pockets of the hoodies they both wore. Only to come out with handfuls of water balloons.

Namjoon exploded and Yoongi stopped laughing.

"Don't you remember what happened last time," asked Joon and three heads hung a little.

Their reaction was a bit harsher than normal, so you thought about it a bit while Namjoon scolded. Finally, he took a breath and you looked at Tae.

"So... was that in the dorm, in the studio, or at Joon's house," you asked quietly, and he glanced at Joon and then back to you.

"All of the above Noona," he said, and you shook your head. You gave Tae a hug, and then one to Jimin. Then another to JK.

"I love you all, but if I go upstairs and find my bed, my bathtub, my suitcase or the little sitting area full of water balloons gentlemen, we're going to have a talk. Wet clothes are NOT what I want most for my birthday," you announced and Jimin looked up.