Part 35

On Friday morning, you spent some time with the guys making sure you had caught everything that hadn't worked during the popup concert before sending them down the hall to practice a bit.

Next week would be back in the HYBE building with the backup dancers in full event practice and the week after you would switch to the venue at the gymnastics stadium itself but for this weekend the dorm studio was enough for Hoseok to pick at all the pieces he'd seen and didn't like.

You set up at the dining room table and when Minho arrived you realized you were going to need more stuff from your office. Finally, you excused yourself to Minho and wandered down the hall. You waited patiently until Hoseok called a ten minute break and everyone went to do their own thing before you approached Namjoon.

"Leadernim, I need to ask a favor," you began, and he turned to you and nodded while he gulped his water down. "I need some things from my office, but Minhossi doesn't think it would be a good idea for me to leave the dorm today. There were additional charges filed for Yan Sungho this morning so the press pool surrounding HYBE, and the dorms, has grown again. Minhossi also thinks the SMPA has a leak because some of the information about Tuesday has started to get out to the press. Specifically, the event I dealt with," you finished and Joon swallowed and turned to you fully now.

"I'd like to ask if it's alright if Park Yeeun-nim could come over and assist me here today," you said and bowed a little. You had no idea what the protocol was for this kind of thing, but it wasn't your place, so you weren't going to just invite people over. You were much more concerned about their privacy than your own needs for today, but damn it'd be handy if she could come help.

Namjoon looked down at you a bit puzzled and so you stumbled through your explanation of how it wasn't your house before Joon turned around and motioned for Hoseok and Yoongi to come over. The rap line huddled up for a moment before heads popped up and you got some serious side eye from all three of them.

Finally, Namjoon turned back to you and smiled.

"Noona, it absolutely is your place now since Yoongihyung is too stingy to have already bought you a place of your own to work from," he said over Yoongi's protested "Yah!" in the background. "If you need your assistant here to help you, then make that happen. If it keeps you safer, we're all in favor of that and we all know Park Yeeun-nim and are ok with this."

Your eyes strayed to Hoseok, and he gave you that narrow eyed glance again and you laughed and put your hands up to ward off the storm.

"Hobie, she's got all the visual information for the tour. Plus, she and Jieeunssi talked while I was at home recovering after Subin, and apparently, they just decided that it made more sense for Jieeunssi to take over some pieces of TruLuv and Yeeunssi would meet up with them when we get to Los Angeles. It's a good plan, and if I don't have Sejin or Sungjin coming with either, I would appreciate the help and she's more than willing to come along for six months," you finished, and his face relaxed a bit. You stepped closer and tugged on his arm until he leaned down and then spoke in his ear.

"Hoseoknim if you do not wish her to come with, I'll apologize now and fix this before we leave Seoul," you said and blushed. You wanted them to like each other, but if that was going to be super awkward because you had been too pushy, you'd fix it. They were both important people in your lives and you'd hate to think you'd made an ok situation worse by pushing them together against their will.

Hoseok drew back a bit and looked down at you and laughed a bit at the face you were making.

"It's fine Hyungsu. Yeeun already told me she was joining us on tour when we had lunch together yesterday," he drawled watching your reaction, and your eyes got super wide, and you had to take a second to get back to being the BTS Maenijyeo and not just someone excited that all your plotting to get two of your favorite people together had worked.

"You're so obvious Babygirl," came the voice you loved, and you looked over to the side and stuck your tongue out at him before turning back to Hoseok. Who had started to laugh again, and between that and Yoongi's face as you stuck your tongue out at him, had Namjoon chuckling as well.

You were so excited you decided to take the high road and ignore Yoongi and instead bowed to Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Gamsahabnida," you called out as you headed back towards the hall, and you felt Yoongi take your hand as you reached the hallway. He dragged you around the door, into the hallway out of sight, and backed you up against the wall to kiss you breathless.

You wound your arms around his neck and kissed him back and giggled a bit when you heard Hoseok ask where he'd gone. You stepped back and nudged him to let go and he dropped his forehead to yours for a moment.

"Hadn't done that in a few hours Anae, didn't want you to forget," he teased and smirked at you before he headed back into the practice room.

And so, you went down the hallway with a massive grin on your face, to tell Minho that he needed to help you figure out how to get Yeeunssi through the press at the gates.

Minho simply rolled his eyes at your giant grin and then did it again when you asked how to get Yeeunssi to the dorms.

"Magic (Y/N)ie," he said and you giggled a bit more when he typed on his phone and then looked back at you.

"Minjaessi will work with you both from now on," he said, and you were pretty happy with that.

You stepped away a bit and called Yeeun to let her know and then placed another call to Jieeun to have her gather the information from your desk you wanted. You figured this would be a good test of how well you and Jieeun communicated when you weren't in the building. When Yeeun arrived with everything from your office that you'd asked for, plus several other files that Jieeun thought might be handy today, you were very, very, happy with how things were going.

You, Yeeun and Minho spent another few hours at the table trying to organize things before your alarm went off. You started to move around the kitchen, digging out the meal plan for today to make sure you knew which recipe you needed, and then started to make lunch for ten while you and Yeeun were still discussing a potential problem with the venue in Hong Kong.

Yeeun was a bit taken aback by what you were doing but smiled and started to move your paperwork from the table to the island when she figured it out.

You set the dishes on the table and arranged things around Minho's laptop while he was attempting to schedule something with the new security team.

Your guys came through the living room and descended onto the food on the table like they hadn't eaten at all yesterday and you stood at the island with Yeeun to finalize your discussion about the venue. You nudged her to skip the next few concerts and she got the hint that you wanted to skip all the birthday planning discussions for now.

You paused when you looked over the schedule and realized that you'd need to start prepping Hoseok for his album release, which would happen in the weeks between the Australian concerts and the second set of concerts in Japan before you made the flight back to the US.

You sighed and Yeeun caught your gaze.

"I always worry I'm going to miss something Yeenssi. I'll not remember something, and I will fail them somehow," you said softly, under the chatter from the table.

Yeeun frowned and then twisted a bit, so her back was turned to the kitchen table, and leaned down to take your hand in hers.

"I think that Sejin Seonbaenim and Seunghyunnim have both said to you (Y/N)ssi that you are doing just fine. You cover as much ground as I've ever seen Sejinnim cover during a normal concert preparation, and he didn't have any of the crazy Subin stuff to deal with," she murmured, and you took heart from that and squeezed her hand before looking up.

"Thank you Yeeunssi," you said and snuck in a quick hug and once again thanked which ever deity might be listening that you had made such a good friend.