Part 48

On Sunday morning over coffee, you hit Hoseok with the idea of doing an extra early release of the album for some of the Korean press, so that some of the pre-recorded bits, especially for radio or internet broadcasts could be done while you were on the tour.

You let him ponder that while you scrounged up breakfast for you and Yoongi who was doing something with Jimin and Tae in the living room. You watched while you were cooking and saw all three of the guys head up and down the hallway back and forth a bit and finally Jungkook wandered into the kitchen, and you immediately sent him into the living room to go be nosy for you.

He laughed when you bribed him with steak for breakfast and you snuck in a quick hug of thanks before sending him off.

He came back a few minutes later shaking his head.

"You're not gonna like it Noona," he said sadly, and you looked up from the stovetop to see him standing on the other side of the island. But though his voice had been sad, his eyes were lit up. You stirred the eggs and turned down the heat again and looked up at the magnae who was now grinning.

"Yoongihyung has his soundboard out. He said it's the one you bought for his birthday? They're playing with one of the songs," he explained, and you let out a groan which just made him laugh.

You added the steak to the grill top and then teased JK.

"If you want this steak done right, go convince your hyungs to head this direction, at least for a bit," you said, and his eyes got wide, and he took off yelling for Yoongi.

All four guys wandered in a bit later and Jimin and Tae sat with Hoseok and Yeeun at the table while Yoongi headed over to take over the grilling portion of breakfast. You were getting better there, but it was really his thing, so you let him take it over and were amused when Jungkook watched avidly.

You finished the pieces you had been working on and got everything plated and Jungkook helped carry everything to the table. Yoongi brought over the platter of meats and Jungkook gleefully snared his steak while the others watched.

"Was that the last steak," asked Tae mournfully and you nodded solemnly. He sighed dramatically and Jimin patted him on the head and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Poor Taehyungie. You might starve soon," said Jimin as Tae shoveled a bit of the leftover bulgogi meat you had found into his mouth.

"I know right," he said after he had swallowed, and you fought unsuccessfully to hide a giggle.

Jimin and Yeeun were having a conversation about some people they knew mutually and you silently thanked Jimin for helping to make Yeeun even more at ease in this situation. She seemed to be fitting in pretty well, and certainly she and Hoseok were getting closer. Things were pretty good in your house...

"Knock it off Babygirl," came the words and a poke in your side and you turned and frowned at Yoongi before he spooned up some eggs and fed them to you.

"I didn't even do anything this time," you objected to the amusement of the table.

Hoseok and Yeeun offered to clean up after breakfast and you sat at the table while Yoongi made another round of coffee for you both. He brought it back over to the table and you took a sip before just leaning against him.

"I hear you and the uncles were playing with the soundboard this morning Nampyeon," you started and felt more than saw Yoongi nod.

"That little thing is going to come in handy while we're on tour," he said, and you frowned a bit.

"Can I say it's weird that we're here in Korea, but you spend more time dancing these days than in the studio. I think you were in the studio more when we were in Chicago," you mused, and Yoongi laughed a bit.