Part 73

There was limited press to do in Hong Kong, but you were very grateful when Jin and Namjoon offered to help in spots where Chinese over English was required. And that got you to thinking.

Thursday morning over breakfast, you casually mentioned that it wasn't a bad idea to start spending some nights speaking in English, before you got to Australia and the States since you knew they'd be asked for it more often when doing press there. And there was a ton of press coming up on the American stops.

That of course was met with general groans except from a few.

You and Namjoon talked a bit about how hard it was to switch back and forth before Yoongi made a face at you.

"Say that last bit again Babygirl," he asked, and you repeated your last sentence. He frowned a second and Taehyung leaned over Jimin.

"Noona, why is your accent so strong there?"

You sighed and Yeeunie giggled before you gave your now standard reply. Looking straight at Yoongi you said, "Because my Korean professor was originally from Daegu."

Yoongi's eyes went wide before he laughed so hard, he nearly fell over and you shook your head sadly.

Tae and Jimin looked at each other and grinned at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Do you know how often that's got me into trouble," you asked, which of course, just made Yoongi giggle even more.

You thought a moment and switched back to English.

"I don't have to speak like I'm from Daegu in English," you said and Namjoon and Seokjin's eyes both got wide this time.

"Uh, Noona," said Joon and you turned to look at him.

"If you don't think you sound like you're from Daegu when you're speaking in English, I have bad news for you," he said, and you blinked.

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog," you said out loud to the confusion of your brothers and this time you listened to yourself speak. "Oh no..." you said is dismay and now Yoongi, Jimin and Tae cracked up.

"I am from the Midwest! I don't even have an American accent," you whined, and Yoongi finally sat up and wrapped his arms around you.

"No more Babygirl, please," he gasped, still laughing and you frowned at him.

"What about dogs," asked JK and you laughed at yourself this time.

"It's a sentence you learn when you first start typing because it is a sentence that uses all of the letters in the English alphabet," you explained, and he nodded. "I wanted to hear my own pronunciation, which apparently now involves some weird Yoongi accent," you said, and Tae pouted at you.

"Ok a weird Korean accent," you tried again and this time you got five pouty faces before Hoseok and Yeeun laughed at the expression of the others.