Part 109

Sunday morning was the absolute best kind of chaos. Kat and Derek had come over early to help and you were very grateful for everything they were helping with. You really did have the best of best friends.

You were originally going to drive down, but both Katia and Yoongi had agreed that even though it was expensive, renting a party bus and more importantly, a driver, was just going to be easier than trying to negotiate five cars of people.

Saturday you had spent getting everything that still needed to be transported to your aunts into easily manageable bags and boxes. Jimin had suggested moving your dress and hair pieces in a suitcase, so you'd have everything together, and you weren't sure, but you thought there had been a collective sigh of relief when you'd gone down to JK's to pack everything from his studio.

Even in the midst of all the packing and planning, on Saturday they had spent time in the studio. Your curiosity was eating you alive, but you were holding onto the idea that whatever it was, they'd share when they were ready. Though internally you did pout a little. You'd heard some of the other songs. You'd sang for some of the other material.

But pouting wasn't getting packing done, so you let it go and kept moving.

By the time the driver and the bus arrived it was close to 10 and you, Yeeun and Katia had everyone with their bags and another cooler of snacks and distractions for the kids ready to go in what you hoped would be a smooth trip.

As the giant bus tooled its way out of the city, onto the tollway, Yeeun turned to you.

"Eonni, when we do this in Seoul, it will be an entire spa day first. But you already look like you've spent the last week at a spa. I sat next to you in the storm, so I know you didn't look like this all week," she teased, and you giggled, then translated for Kat who smiled a bit. She nodded at Yeeun indicating her agreement.

"Girl you are glowing, are you sure you're not... you know," she said to you, and you had to think a second, counting backwards to shark week.

"No... No. At least I'm pretty sure no," you said blushing and haltingly translated for Yeeun quietly making her blush as well. She looked at Katia and shook her head a little.

"Glowing in the right word Eonni, but I don't think it's because of Baby Min. I do think it's because of Daddy Min though," she said giggling again and the last part came out in English, making Katia's eyes widen before she broke into giggles with Yeeun. The three of you turned to look at Yoongi where he was huddled up with Jin and Hoseok and giggled some more.

"I have heard that that is the correct pronunciation of Min Yoongi you know," you said, and Katia turned to you in question.

"As Daddy," she asked and the three of you broke into giggles again. This time you caught Yoongi's eye and he smiled for you for a second across the aisle of the bus before he turned back to pay attention to Hoseok again.

"Ah, no it's not Baby Min after all Yeeun," said Katia as she watched your face. "That is all Daddy Min for sure. (Y/N) I'm not even sure how much makeup to do today if one quick glance from him is going to do the work of a highlighter, a blusher, and a dew primer all in one," and you smiled at both your friends.

"He makes me happy," you whispered and Yeeun patted your hand a little.

"He makes you shine," she said softly in return, and you smiled again.

You carried that feeling of brightness with you all through the drive and as the bus headed up the gravel driveway to the farmhouse. The fields surrounding the driveway were a gorgeous blanket of pristine white snow, and you hoped the view from the rec room reflected that same view today.