Part 81

The first evening of Chuseok happened as you had hoped, but the celebration was smaller. You were very grateful to your entire team for understanding why BTS wasn't sharing the holiday meal with them. And to be honest, you were happy to stay in the smaller dining room one more time.

"Chuseok is for family, and this is our family right now."

You were getting ready for dinner, dressing up at least a little, and trying to explain to Yoongi why you were putting in more effort in getting ready than usual.

Yoongi just smirked and then came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist as you struggled to get the back on your earring to snap closed. He placed a soft kiss against your neck and gently moved your fingers away and did your earring himself.

He placed another kiss against your neck, in the spot where your ear met your neck and you shivered involuntarily. Turning in his arms you smiled to see him adopt his most innocent face. A playful Yoongi was the most dangerous version.

"We have to go eat with the others now. Don't start what we don't have time to finish," you said before you leaned up and pressed a kiss against his lips.

His hands came up to cup your face and drew you into a deeper kiss. You moaned and forgot all about going anywhere as you leaned into him. You wrapped your arms around his waist as his hands tilted your head so he could deepen the kiss once more. Your head was awhirl with the taste of him, the feel of him in your arms, but there was something else. Weren't you going someplace a second ago?

He drew back a bit and smirked as you blinked open your eyes.

"We have to go to dinner with family now Anae," he said quietly, and you gaped at him. You saw the sparkle in his eye that said he was about to laugh his ass off and you blinked again.

"In a minute," you murmured and drew him back against you. "We can go to dinner in a minute," you said against his lips and felt the smile on them before he kissed you once more.

Eventually, the knocking on your door became loud enough to intrude and you both were amused to see that you were nearly 15 minutes late.

"Scandalous," whispered Yoongi and you batted at him. His arms were trying to draw you back into him and you had the giggles as you backed towards the hotel door.

"Yoongi, we're already late. And your brothers have a key to this room," you tried to placate him, but the giggles kept escaping. He dashed forward suddenly and picked you up so that your only choice was to put your arms around his neck. You squeaked in surprise and started to laugh again. You bent down to kiss him once more only to feel the door open behind you.

"Noona, we're starving," came the voice of Jungkook and behind him you heard the shuffling of feet that indicated more of your brothers waited in the hallway.

"Yah, your Noona was delaying a bit," said Yoongi and you huffed at him.

"Put me down Yoongiah," you scolded as you looked down at him. You got a raised eyebrow for your troubles and felt him start towards the door. "Yoongi stop!"

His deep laugh echoed out into the hallway as he carried you from the room to the amusement of your brothers and your deep embarrassment. You tried unsuccessfully to get him to put you down, but he insisted on carrying you down the hallway. Finally at the door to the little dining room, he let you slide down his body until your feet were on the floor again. He leaned forward to press a kiss against your lips and you happily closed your eyes to welcome such a thing.

Only to get a taste of unfamiliar hands instead.

Sputtering you pulled back to see that Jimin had his hand over your lips and JK and Tae were attempting to drag Yoongi into the dining room. Which of course made you giggle once again. You turned to Jimin who gave you one of the biggest pouts you'd ever seen him wear.