Part 47

You let Hoseok run practice until closer to four on Saturday and was surprised when he let you call it for the day, but he remembered why you needed to cut it short. What you weren't expecting was that all seven BTS members had something to say about the mix tape release.

You waited for everyone to shower and change while you and Yeeun sat in the kitchen and chatted. You weren't terribly surprised she'd stayed all day, but you were quite happy when she volunteered to help you start setting up for dinner so that you could get finish with Hoseok sooner.

"Yeeunie, this isn't something you have to do because of the job. I want you to know that" you said, and she set down the containers she had gotten from the fridge and closed the door again before turning to face you.

"Eonni, I want you to know that I do know that. I appreciate that you took me on when I was stuck with Subin. I appreciate that you helped me with everything that you've done for TruLuv so far, and I really truly appreciate everything that you've worked into your overcrowded schedule for the girls yet this year. But I most especially appreciate you introducing me to Hoseok," she said blushing and you scooted closer, so she didn't have to talk as loudly and she smiled.

"But Eooni, I think Hoseok and I are going to be able to figure things out on our own just fine now. I am here now because it's the best for all of us: Myself, Hobie and the work I'm doing to help you manage Bangtan. I think we need to figure out some new rules for us going forward, but if you don't mind, I don't think I would like to change things too much from days like today. And" she said pausing to blush even more adorably, "like last night," she finished, and you had to seriously bite your cheek to keep from jumping up and down in excitement.

One because you knew she'd yell at you and two because you could hear doors opening in the hallway and people would be here in a moment.

You took her hand in yours and got her attention on you again.

"I do not mind at all Yeeunie, but I think that's a discussion between you and Hoseok. And then another one between Hoseok and the others," you said softly, and her blush turned even redder.

"I think he's already let the others know," she whispered, and you grinned at her unable to help yourself.

You finished unpacking the fridge to start dinner and though Hoseok and Yeeun offered to help, you and Yoongi took over dinner. With the help of Tae working his normal magic on the rice cooker, you were able to get everything onto the table and get everyone started.

The guys talked through dinner about practice, apparently agreeing by unspoken consent to wait until after dinner to talk about Hoseok's tape. You and Yeeun instead concentrated on talking about your own packing since you were going to hit all four seasons during this tour, because of how you were bouncing around the equator.

Eventually Tae turned his ear to what you and Yeeun were discussing and started offering comments about packing and you turned to listen to him because after all, he'd been through this a heck of a lot more often than either you or Yeeun.

"Noona," he said looking at you, "there are several countries where you do not want to trust to the laundry service. So, you want to pack with that in mind," he explained, and you mentally went through the calendar in your brain and nodded.

Turing to Yeeun you looked at her. "I think unless I'm doing that maths wrong, that's around 18 days with no laundry service the first leg," you said and realized that to go past Namjoon's birthday you'd need more than your mental calendar. You frowned and realized the guys had stopped talking and were listening in to your conversation.

Hoseok smiled at Yeeun, and she blushed a little, which made the magnae all turn to Hoseok with giant doe eye faces. You tried to hide your giggle, but Yoongi caught it and he leaned over and stole a kiss, while Hoseok took Yeeun's hand in his.