Part 6

By Wednesday, you'd had more than enough of your enforced rest period.

The amount of work on your plate was soon to be overwhelming, and while attending dance practice was fun, you had shit to do, and an increasingly small amount of time to do it all in.

When you got ready that morning, there was a moment when you took the bandage off your neck and examined the area in the makeup mirror you had requested Minho grab for you from the convenience store ages ago. Yoongi had come over and stood behind you, wrapping his arms around you and not saying a word while you checked.

You offered him the mirror and he smiled before checking the area out himself.

"Gomawo Babygirl. I don't think you need the bandage for your neck anymore."

You shook your head. "I can barely see where it was," you said intent on brushing it off.

Yoongi spun you around in his arms and tilted your chin up a bit, before leaning in and pressing his lips against the faint mark.

"I don't think it's something I'll ever forget," he said quietly, and you moved your arms from his shoulders and cupped his face, before drawing him in for a kiss. You stood in his arms for a long time, hoping to ease some of the anxiety that still churned for both of you sometimes.

You had sent Minho a reminder note about you going into the offices today and weren't surprised when Park Minjae sent you a text instead. Minho was busy working out the security plan with his team, he'd contact you later today, but he was entrusting Park Minjae to work with you from now on. He would arrive around 9.

You had dressed for the day with an eye to the idea that someone might have associated you with either the BTS world tour, or that whole Yoongi's wife thing and double checked your outfit with Hoseok before you walked out the door.

Hobie had in turn called Taehyung and you stepped back and watched them play in your suitcases to accessorize you as best they could.

"Noona, you really needed to pack more clothes," whined Tae and you laughed.

"I'm not dragging six suitcases around the world with us, just for myself. One of these cases is staying here while we tour Tae," you explained, and he looked horrified.

"No no Noona... There will be space in the wardrobe cases for your stuff. I'll make sure to talk to Minjinim today," he said referring to his assistant and you had nodded.

You had to offer another thanks to Jieun and Yeeun who had worked hard last week for you, trying to help you track down the old BTS assistants that Yun Sungho and Park Subin had tried to get rid of over the last year, to see if they might be interested in rejoining HYBE. It was slow going so far, but all of the guys had some kind of assistants now. Jungkook and Seokjin's old assistants had been welcoming to the idea that there was space for them again at HYBE and had returned on Monday. Jimin and Tae were sharing Kim Minji-nim as a personal assistant, and you supposed that you were being shared as an assistant between Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon for now.