Part 50

You were beyond thrilled when Thursday practice went off without issues and the only issues at the venue was mostly about the lighting. One monitor towards stage left seemed wonky to the guys and Woojin had directed some of his team to working on that but most everything else seemed manageable.

Which was good, because it allowed the guys to have a quiet hour of down time before you shuffled them back into the HYBE Building and one of the small media studios on the second floor to dump them into a WeLive event.

~A/N~

This is my WAG of what the "VLive" name changes to after WeVerse takes it over soon. *shrug* it sounded good to me

You and Yeeun helped get them organized, went over the talking points with Joon and Jin who would help keep things on track and then worked with the small production team of Yeeun's to get all seven of them in the live at the same time.

You watched the team start up the live and were amused when your own phone let you know that BTS was going live. You looked up from where you stood behind the camera to watch all your guys go from themselves back into mostly professional mode. And then the live started and you got to watch them introduce themselves as BTS for the first time.

You grinned and took two steps back, but Yeeun came up and whispered in your ear.

"You need to stay where you are (Y/N)ie, their eyes keep tracking to you too often, so you need to be next to the camera," and though you laughed, when you looked up, you noticed at least one member of BTS's eyes were very definitely tracking you. You stuck out your tongue at Yoongi which caused him to nearly smile and then he settled back down and was his normal quiet self that you'd always seen on the live event's.

Namjoon only got off script once thanks to the very excited magnae, but Jin and Yoongi were able to get things back on track. You got constant updates from Yeeun and sighed with relief when she let you know that the number of viewers had finally risen over ten million.

You were nervous in the beginning, not that you'd have admitted it, but the numbers of viewers on the live chats had gotten stuck below a million that first time the guys had gone live back in June, and you had had a solid freak out moment, before you saw that the counter jumped from under a million to over four million viewers.

Every live event after that the number had grown as ARMY came back to see BTS and you were thrilled beyond belief to start hitting those big numbers again. ARMY's love for OT7 BTS hadn't waned all that much in five years and this would do everything to boost the confidence of your team and sure enough when the producer held up ten fingers to Namjoon, you saw his sigh of relief.

The hour seemed to be short and take forever all at once and you were very happy when it finished, and you could start to get everyone home for the night. You gathered everyone up to change once more and get ready to head back to the dorm for the night and were stopped by one of the production assistants, who let you know that Seunghyun was there.

You passed what you were doing to Yeeun and stepped aside to go find him. He was leaning against the back wall of the studio, talking with Minho and smiled when you approached.

"You needed to see me Seonbaenim," you said as you bowed to greet him, and he grimaced when you stood up again.

"Do you have any plans this Saturday, (Y/N)ssi," he asked slowly and you shook your head no.

"Nothing that I can't delay if there is a problem or concern Seunghyunnnim," you said slowly, and he made the face again.

"Please extend to Kim Namjoonnim and Min Yoonginim the wishes of BangSihyuknim. He would be most pleased if the three of you would be able to join him at his estate on Saturday for lunch. He understands the timing and regrets that he was unable to see you earlier, however, he has some guests he feels you should meet," he finished and when you looked up, you got the impression he was trying to pass along a message.

Sadly, it was one you thought you got.

"Please to inform Bang Sihyuknim that the three of us would be more than pleased to join him for the meal at his estate on Saturday," you said and bowed once more.

Seunghyun nodded once, looked behind your shoulder and spoke again.

"We look forward to seeing you on Saturday Maenijyeonim," and with that he left the room. You took a moment to glance at Minho, but he just shook his head a little and now you frowned. You felt the looming presence behind you that said Yoongi was waiting and turned to find both Yoongi and Namjoon standing behind you.

"Leadernim, I apologize," you began but he waved it away.

"Did Seunghyun nim ask that we meet BangPD on Saturday," he asked and when you nodded Joon and Yoongi both frowned.

"He knows we're about to leave on tour, what could be so important," mused Namjoon and you glanced around quickly and saw there weren't a lot of eyes on you, and you raised your left hand hesitantly. Both Joon and Yoongi shot that idea down in a hurry.

"He can try," scoffed Yoongi and you quickly shushed him, but Namjoon leaned over as well.

"What's he going to say that he didn't say to Jin and I, Noona," he asked and you paused for a second. "No, I don't think it's that at all," he said thoughtfully, and you realized that your personal brain had overridden your professional one in the fear that someone from HYBE was going to tell you and Yoongi to breakup.

I read too many novels, you thought to yourself and finally shook off the idea and turned back to your guys.

"No, but Seunghyun had mentioned that he thought there was some increasing opposition to Bangtan going on tour again, from certain HYBE board members," you said slowly and this time Joon stepped back a bit in shock. Then his jaw started doing that thing where you knew he was seriously pissed off and Yoongi coughed slightly so you turned to him.

"Would this be the same set of board members who objected to BangPD being made Chairman," he said, and you shrugged.

"I don't know yet, Seunghyunnim is discrete enough to not name names and I did not think it smart to involve myself at that level of politics when we had other things to worry about," you said and Namjoon nodded.

"BangPD knows what we're doing tomorrow. He wouldn't have extended the invite unless it was needful."

"Min Yoonginim, (Y/N) Maenijyeonim" spoke Minho and you glanced back at him, and he broke into a rare smile.

"Perhaps it is now a good time to advise you that, I have received a new prescription, which allowed me to travel to the top of Lotte Tower this week," he finished, and you stumbled through his words, but Yoongi let out a noise and stuck out his hand for Minho to shake.

"Congrats man! That's great news," said Yoongi and you turned back to Minho, and he kept his smile for you.

"I will be joining you on tour after we leave Fukuoka, (Y/N)ie," he said quietly and you wanted to jump up and down and hug him, but there were too many eyes here. You did the same as Yoongi and offered a handshake.

"We are most honored and grateful that you will be able to attend with us Jung Minhonim," you said as you grinned at him. "I think it would be wise if you also were able to attend with us on Saturday as well," you murmured and Minho nodded in agreement, as did Namjoon.

"I think you have the right of it Noona. Best to be prepared before Saturday at noon," and you added another pile of stuff to work on, to your already Everest sized pile and went back to rounding up your guys and getting back to the dorm.

Tomorrow would be a busy day for everyone in this room.