Part 101

You bounced your way from the hangar where the Gulfstream taxied, and nearly bounced your way to the car as well.

Inside the town car Yoongi took it upon himself to distract you a bit and took your cheeks in his hands and tilted your head until he could draw you into a kiss. Everything melted away except for Yoongi, but he pulled away laughing and looked to your leg, which was still bouncing in place.

Giggling a bit, you leaned into him some more and willed yourself to calm down.

"Home is good. You and me? That's excellent. But I'm really actually nervous about showing the guys their apartments," you finally admitted to Yoongi as you drove through the city.

He nodded slowly and pressed a kiss against your hair as his arm wound around you a bit more and pulled you closer.

"I thought it might be something like that," he murmured and did nothing more than place his hand on your leg. You felt the warmth of his hand through your pants and focused on that feeling to help calm down a bit more.

Nervous, excited, overwhelmed with relief. Your emotions were all over the place, and but nothing felt like a meltdown. You took a moment to do an internal evaluation and nothing really jumped out at you except... relief to be home. Partly because nothing had exploded, jump scared you or tried to kidnap you in nearly two months now. But mostly because home in a physical sense was Chicago, and Yoongi. And now, your apartment there.

You were finally coming home.

Home hadn't been "home" since your parents had passed away. There was just another place with a bed. When you'd sold nearly everything and had bought the little apartment in K-town, you'd known you were actively trying to remake that concept of home. Which is why you had been so devastated when it had seemed it was slipping away from you, back in January.

But now you were in the car, with Yoongi and you were already home. Having him there next to you now...

Well, suffice to say, you absolutely would not have made it through anything that happened without him there as your guiding star to work back to.

And now the two of you were heading back to the place that you had unknowingly, made into that home you'd been craving for ages. The idea that you'd made a home for both of you made everything inside you go soft. So, you snuggled into Yoongi once more and he pressed another kiss to your hair.

"Almost Home Anae," he whispered, and you wondered if he had that same feeling you did. Something to think about later, when you got a breathing moment. Because you didn't think you'd get many in the next few hours.

And so, it proved.

You gathered your guys together and headed up the elevator while Minho took a few moments to talk with the building security team before he too came up. You stopped at the 24th floor and showed Jin and Namjoon their apartment first.

You bowed as you opened the door and handed them both two sets of keys before everyone walked in and checked out the space.