Part 100

~A/N~

OMG y'all that chapter has three numbers in it... This was supposed to be a one-shot!!! *Shakes fist while giggling hysterically*  I need to learn to quit adding so many words.

You wrapped up the concert in LA on Saturday and happily spent Sunday with Yoongi at his friends studio. You sat on the couch and worked your tablet for a while, just catching up on general stuff you'd been avoiding dealing with, before you found a few things that were interesting.

And so, on Monday, you called HYBE-Seoul and double checked your findings with Seunghyun.

"Yes (Y/N)ssi, I think you're correct. Let's make some phone calls and see what happens," he'd replied when you'd discussed your idea with him and when you got off the call, you had to unwind your toes and fingers. You had a lot of hope you were correct.

Six hours later, you got the confirmation you wanted when Miso called.

"Someone at Hyundai just called me about shooting a commercial now for release next spring," she said in a questioning tone, and you sighed in relief.

You'd noticed that several of the contracts had deadline dates, but no starting date for the promotions. You'd made some calls of your own on Monday, then called Seunghyun and Donnie in Seoul to double check, but it looked like you were going to be able to break apart that nasty block of nonstop promotional things in the spring, by shooting a few while you were here in LA.

When you presented your idea to Namjoon later that night, he'd looked pleased. But it had taken a few minutes to work through that idea with the Magnae who pouted a bit at having to give up one of their playdays now.

"Anything you guys have already planned on, I'll work around that, but you made me promise we'd never do more 18-hour promotional days again if I could avoid it Kookie. This is me trying to avoid that for next spring," you explained and after awhile he nodded.

"Ok Noona, if you say so," he said and you sighed a bit, knowing you'd have to think of some way to make it up to him.

Yoongi however had a different viewpoint.

"How are you ever going to stand up to our kids, if Jungkookie can wrap you around his finger with the tiniest pout," he teased, and you frowned a bit. Then frowned a bit more when you realized he might have a point, which made him laugh.

"I suppose it will be up to Appa. Eomma is too big a softie," he teased, and you'd turned to him. The smile on his face was a rare gummy smile and made you smile in reflex.

"But not five kids. Right Yoongiah," you'd asked and made him laugh even harder. He went back into the studio after that, still laughing.

You were able to negotiate two planned promotions to be filmed on Tuesday and then you'd have to give the magnae Wednesday before you flew down to Mexico city.

Wednesday night when you flew down to Mexico City, not a single one of them would look at you and you finally set Yoongi and Namjoon on them until they got an answer.

"They tried to get Tae to get a tattoo," said Joon. You waited but nothing else seemed forthcoming. You'd looked at Yoongi.

"He doesn't seem to have any bandages that would indicate new tattoo," you'd murmured quietly, and he'd held down a chuckle.

"He does not. I believe he also does not have his lunch, or his dinner anymore. He, Jiminssi and Jungkookie also all seem to have new shoes instead," and you leaned over your chair to see that at least Jungkook had on a new pair of Nike's you'd never seen before.