Part 18

You walked with Yoongi's uncle for a bit longer as he took you on a loop around the fields and you talked about how different organic farming was between what your own families farm was like. You noticed that you could hear chickens and what you thought might be goats and Yoongi's uncle explained how the farm had adapted to the mountain itself rather than the huge about of space that a dairy operation needed.

Yoongi and his brother eventually caught up with you, but you choose to keep your arm through Yoongi's uncle's and started to nudge him back towards the house. He was still actively farming, but if he was your own uncle's age, this was quite a bit of walking in the summer sun, and you wanted him back on the porch, or better yet in the cool of the house.

He seemed to catch on as you angled towards the house once again and you thought you could bend the rules a little bit.

"Uncle, today is so warm for July don't you think," you said quietly, and he glanced at you and winked, but then nodded.

"Even as you say niece by marriage. We should have brought a parasol for you to use. Let us head back now and see if my Yunghui has something cool for us to drink," and he finally began to move back towards the house much to your relief.

He handed you up the steps back to the house and you smiled to see Yoongi and his brother standing behind him. Not close enough for Uncle Kyung-Soo to really complain too much, but close enough to catch him if he fell.

It was nearing six pm and you and Yoongi needed to get back on the road soon. You felt a hand slip into yours and leaned against Yoongi as you watched his brother move past you into the house, but Yoongi held you back on the porch for a moment.

He reached up and tucked your hair behind you ear and you smiled for him.

"I haven't been able to kiss you all afternoon," he whispered, and you smiled even more.

"I hope you'll make up for that oversight later tonight," you whispered, and he smirked and squeezed your hand.

And then sighed a bit before speaking again.

"I spoke with Geumjaessi and he has agreed to meet with us in Seoul when we go back, so that we can meet with my Eomma, (Y/N)ie. He agrees with you, that she is avoiding us because she is embarrassed but, we need to talk to her before we leave for Japan and the tour starts up."

You squeezed Yoongi's hand in your own again and ducked down a bit until his eyes came up to meet yours.

"This needs done uri wangjannim. We both need this closure, but also, we need your Eomma to be aware that she's going to need to talk to that Detective at the SMPA. And probably she needs to talk with Minhossi as well," you replied quietly, and he nodded and sighed once more.

"I think today went ok," he said, and you smiled a bit.

"Say that when we're back on the road and don't jinx me now," you teased, and he smiled and tugged you into the house.