Part 103

On Saturday at the Chicago concert, you had just barely twenty minutes set aside for Katia and wished it could have been three or four hours, but things were just so crazy. Normal backstage stuff, but for the first time, you resented it a little because it didn't allow you to spend all that much time with Kat or Derek.

You got to show them their seats, do a ridiculously fast meet and greet with the guys and then hustle them back to their spots before you needed to be with Woojin again. But you knew where you needed to be, because the energy was crazy tonight.

If the concert in Dallas had been amazing, the concert in Chicago finally proved that Chicago concerts weren't cursed after all. The energy from the crowd in the United Center was immense. You actually worried a bit about the building when the venue manager told you they had reached capacity limits and you realized that the next world tour, would have to be better planned so that you hit the continents in the right seasons.

Bangtan Sonyeondan would be able to fill stadium arenas on a comeback tour, and the growing ticket numbers and requests from venue managers to book additional shows told you this over and over.

With luck, you'd be able to sell it to the guys, Seunghyun and BangPDnim as well.

It was early into Sunday morning when you packed up from the venue and headed back to the penthouse, but you headed home with a quiet hum of contentment. You'd finally get that break you all needed and deserved.

Sunday you'd spend with the guys, and then Monday you'd send almost everyone home. Jungkook had surprised you and decided to stay, for this break as well, not just Christmas and the weddings like you expected, but you'd eventually decided he wanted to see what American Thanksgiving was about.

You were sad to say goodbyes, but when the door closed Monday afternoon, and they began their trip off the to the airport, you kind of breathed a sigh of relief.

Which made Jimin giggle.

"Back to normal for a bit, (Y/N)ie," he teased and you'd blushed a little but nodded in agreement.

JK had taken over the corner of your living room with the poof that Yoongi had bought you and you spent time on Monday working it so that the furniture could be rearranged for both the poof and a new Christmas tree.

And then you spent a happy few hours decorating the new trees. Jimin and Tae had found one they liked and were giving it a very tasteful overview of pastels and silver. You had found a tabletop tree for JK to  leave in your office while he stayed with you, and he thought it was hilarious to decorate the tiny tree in all sorts of things he'd found for it. The tree that you and Tae put together in the living room was a gorgeous silver and gold and Monday night, after dinner, you had the guys shut off the lights from the kitchen and the hallway and turned the tree on for the first time.

It looked just like you'd wanted it in your minds eye when you and Jimin had planned for it, and you smiled to see him and Tae snuggle in together and admire the lights.

Kookie bounced in place next to them, his smile just as big as yours and Yoongi stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you until you leaned back against him. Then you leaned back to look at Yoongi and he'd smiled and shifted so that he could wrap his left arm around JK. Tae moved so he could wrap his right arm around him, and you and Jimin linked hands with JK. Then the five of you stood together and watched the lights for a little while longer.

Since Minho had taken the opportunity to head back to Seoul with everyone else, Jungkook had said he would split his time between your penthouse and the apartment downstairs, so you redid the bedding in your office Monday night with JK in mind. Yoongi had finally pointed out to him Saturday morning that the other key on the keyset that you guys had given him, was a key to your penthouse. To say JK had been surprised was an understatement, but you were happy with the giant hug you had received. And though Yoongi grumbled about it a bit, he was happy with the hugs and thank you's that he got as well.