Part 30

Minho made you all wait an hour before he began to round everyone up and you realized you needed to get Yeeun home too. You mentioned it to Minjae as he passed by, and he nodded.

"We'll take care of it (Y/N)ie," and he moved on to Tadakasan who looked at you and held a thumbs up.

Satisfied, you sat tucked against Yoongi until it was time to leave and then you grabbed Yeeun's hand as you stood again.

"Did you drive," you asked her and she shook her head no. "Ok, we can give you a ride to your place, if you're ok with that," you offered and her eyes got big for a moment and snuck to where Hoseok was standing behind you talking to Yoongi and back to yours before she nodded yes this time.

You did your best not to giggle and took her hand in yours and the four of you followed the others out of the green room area and down the now deserted corridor and to the waiting van. There was a few diehard ARMY standing off to one side and Minho sent you around the side with Minjae, away from the attention of ARMY to climb in the car. The guys went into meet and greet mode, and you heard happy cheers and one solid "Min Yoongi Marry Me!" screamed out, before the guys all piled in, and the door was slammed shut.

Yoongi and Hoseok squeezed onto the seat with you and Yeeun and the others situated themselves in their normal spots. Jin and Joon in the captain's chairs, and the magnae taking up the bench behind you.

You twisted a little and apologized to Yeeun for squishing her in between you and Hobie like this and got back a solid "Are you kidding me right now (Y/N)ie," whispered furiously into your ear. You reached deep and pulled out an innocent Jimin face and tried not to beam as Hoseok started the conversation up again about what to wear and where to buy it.

You started to tune out and then realized, they had dangerously aligned opinions and thought you'd better pay attention.

"Yeeunssi," you interrupted after they had devolved into conversations of black vs white dresses.

They both turned to look at you and you giggled.

"Traditional, please. This is already going to be a small circus, let's not add a black dress to the day and make Yoongiah's Eomma want to murder me in my sleep more than she does now," you said quietly, and Hoseok snorted.

"We'll see," was all he would say, and you watched as Yeeun and Hoseok put their heads back together and began a heated whispered discussion.

Concerned, you turned back to Yoongi who was leaning his head against the seat rest with his eyes closed.

"I can feel that you want me to intervene there Babygirl, but it looks dangerous. You'll have to fight that one on your own," he said, and you frowned.

And then you shrugged. You'd have months to argue with them if they picked something awful, but you'd seen their own clothes, and you didn't think it would be too awful.

Giving up you leaned back against Yoongi and were happy to enjoy a little bit of quiet as the van worked through the city to get to Yeeun's apartment complex. She had asked that you drop her off a ways away from her door, so her neighbors didn't get too suspicious and you promised to call her tomorrow at some point and plan getting together before Monday.

She said bye to everyone, and Hoseok wiggled his phone at her, and she nodded, and you had to fight the urge to do a happy dance when you realized they'd exchanged numbers.

"(Y/N)ie..." came Yoongi's voice and you hurriedly straightened out when the door closed and Hoba turned to look at you.

"Hyungsu, did you plan that," he asked as he stared straight at you.

"Plan which," you asked, and Hoseok's eyes narrowed.

"Uh huh..." he murmured and then leaned back against the leather seat and refused to say anything else.

You didn't want to admit to trying to get Yeeun and Hoseok to talk to each other, but you also wanted to know what they'd planned. And now you were stuck with either admitting it or denying it and not knowing.

Yoongi started to chuckle behind you, and you sighed and gave up for tonight at least. You could always pester Yeeunie later, it's not like she wasn't going to give you crap about it anyways.

You were yawning by the time the van worked its way through the suddenly busy press pool at the dorm and were happy to trudge through the garage and into the elevator towards the front door.

Minho made sure you all got inside, counting heads twice before he relaxed. He turned to Tadakasan who nodded and looked at Namjoon.

Joonie turned to you and smiled.

"Jin and I are going to head out now Noona," he said, and you nodded and looked to the others.

"Tae and I are going to head back to our place tonight and we'll be there tomorrow, but we'll be back Friday Noona," said Jimin and you nodded once more.

"I'm going to crash here and head to my place in the morning," replied JK and you turned to Hoseok.

"Same (Y/N)ie. I'll be here tonight and then after coffee I'm heading to my place," he said, and you blinked as you realized they were all scattering, and you and Yoongi would have nearly 12 hours to yourself.

You leaned back against Yoongi's chest, and he laughed before he looked around the kitchen.

"I'm sure the two of us will find something to do while you entertain yourselves tomorrow," he teased, and you heard laughs around the kitchen.

You said your goodbyes to the guys heading out and reminded Minho that you and Yoongi did want to speak with him tomorrow.

Minho bowed low to you both and agreed when he rose again.

"I understand Min Yoonginim, (L/N) (Y/N)nim. We have much to discuss," and with that everyone left, and it was just the four of you in the dorm again.

Jungkook said goodnight and headed off down the hallway already typing on his phone as he walked, and Yoongi and Hoseok turned to watch him until they heard the door to his room close.

"Other than attempting to torment me with your friends, what plans do you have for tomorrow," asked Hobie as he turned back to you and you tried to protest your innocence, but Yoongi spoke behind you.

"I think (Y/N)ie might actually have a decent night's sleep tonight, but I think there might be one or two more bad spells for her. Too much has happened to fast," he said, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You reluctantly nodded in agreement before looking back to Hoseok

"I'd love to say I'm fine and we can all just move on, but I'm worried a bit that this will stick with me for a while," you tried to explain but Hoseok just laughed and wrapped his arms around you and Yoongi both.

"This has been a crazy month, and I've only been standing next to the two of you, not in any of it. (Y/N)ie I can assure you if Yoongiah has not already, that things were not nearly this exciting the last five times we've toured." He pulled back a little and dropped a kiss on your hair before hugging you both once more and stepping away.

"I will leave you to enjoy your rest then and hope that it is a quiet day for you both then," he said, and he headed off down the hallway.

"I told you not to be so fucking obvious (Y/N)ie," drawled that voice you loved so much and you couldn't help but giggle. Turning in his arms you stood on tiptoe and pressed a kiss against his lips.

"It worked didn't it," you asked, and Yoongi justrolled his eyes. He adjusted your hat upand bent down to kiss you and when you wrapped your arms around his neck, hepicked you up and started down the hallway to the room you shared.