Chapter 2: Eating Dinner

The door of the changing room was opened, and a man in a waistcoat walked in while pulling on his tie. He was surprised to see Gu Qingchi still lying on the sofa.

"Qingchi, you're still here? Not going home?"

Gu Qingchi was lying on the sofa next to the locker with his arm covering his eyes, blocking the light.

The sofa was too small. He was 1.83 meters tall, with excellent proportions. His long legs had to curl up on the armrests of the sofa.

He was also wearing a uniform, and the western-style tailoring showed his figure very well. The waist was particularly attractive, like bamboo, thin yet sturdy, making people want to touch it.

It's hard to imagine that a man's waist can also shake people's hearts like this.

His hair just reached his ears and was scattered on the sofa, making him look rather seductive. Even the worn-out sofa looked much classier when he was on it.

He heard his colleague speak and moved his hand away, turned his head to look at the person who came in, and smiled.

"I'm a little tired, so I just wanted to lie down for a while."

Gu Qingchi found a job as a waiter in a western restaurant. The salary was good, but it was a bit tiring.

In the past, when Gu Qingchi was the character Gu Qingchi, he lived in a villa, and there was a credit card that could be swiped without limit.

Now that the plot was over, these things have been taken back. Even if they weren't taken back, Gu Qingchi probably wouldn't have touched them again anyway.

There weren't many jobs suitable for Gu Qingchi. He used to be a graduate of a prestigious school, but the level of education that was randomly generated in this life was only at the high school level.

This western restaurant was fairly well-known. A lot of wealthy customers come and go, and they were generous when it came to spending. The salary and tips were very impressive, and so the interviews had also gotten harder and harder to pass.

Originally, the minimum level of education required was a bachelor's degree. Gu Qingchi's high school degree was simply not qualified. The reason he was able to pass was due to his fluent English.

The colleague had already taken off the waistcoat and opened his locker. Gu Qingchi glanced at the clock on the wall and wondered aloud.

"It's only ten o'clock. Is it time to change shifts?"

"Short notice, someone booked the restaurant. Only two head waiters and the manager are staying. I heard that it was a banquet for the start of filming of a movie. The guests are pretty important. They booked out the whole place. Sure did spend a lot of money."

As the colleague said that, he reached into the pocket of the waistcoat hanging from his arm, pulled out a piece of chocolate, and threw it to Gu Qingchi.

"Eat something to pad your stomach. You haven't eaten anything tonight, have you?"

Gu Qingchi mumbled and caught the chocolate that was tossed to him. He was snuggled into the sofa, still not fully awake.

He looked at the chocolate, tore up the packaging directly with his teeth, frowned, and swallowed it after a few simple chews.

Obviously, he was such a glamorous beauty, but he had a sort of a different kind of appeal when he performed such a crude action.

The chocolate was quite expensive. It was a foreign brand and had German words all over the packaging.

It was a small gift prepared for the guests by the restaurant. If the guests didn't take them, they would all be thrown away when the table was cleaned. Therefore, the waiter on shift would sometimes grab a few pieces. Sometimes, the head waiter would hand them out to the staff.