Chapter 63: Grandpa generation

When Xie Luyu got up this morning, he found that Gu Qingchi had taken the initiative to send him a message.

[Are there any tips for smoking? 】

With punctuation, nine characters!

Gu Qingchi rarely uses WeChat, and even none of his Moments. He doesn't know what to post.

It's rare to open WeChat once, and I'm already very serious about it.

But immediately, the content made Xie Luyu vigilant again. Curiosity is the first step for a person to smoke and drink.

Alcoholism can't be controlled anymore, and the wine cabinet can't be locked up. Smoking Xie Luyu feels that he needs to be guarded strictly.

[What do you ask this for? Smoking is harmful to health. 】

It took a while to come back over there.

[Need for filming. 】

Xie Luyu was relieved because of the business.

Xie Luyu, a long-time smoker, edited a lot of precautions and techniques.

Various smoking hazards are also interspersed in the middle.

He himself rarely smokes now. In fact, Xie Luyu has a lot of perseverance. After so many years of smoking addiction, he can just quit.

In order to cultivate self-control, Gu Qingchi, who is basically equal to none, is now living a very healthy life.

[Just mean it, put it in your mouth, don't swallow it, sucking it into your lungs is not good for your body, so the effect will be better. 】

Later, a list of cigarette brands was also listed, considering that Gu Qingchi is abroad, all of which are foreign brands.

It's all lightly linked, minimizing the possibility of Gu Qingchi's addiction.

Gu Qingchi swept from top to bottom, and bought it at the convenience store when he went out in the morning.

The boss confirmed it.

"Sir, this is a lady's cigarette."

Corenso was very responsible. He came early every morning and waited for Gu Qingchi to finish filming and waited all morning. He was not impatient, and he was very worthy of his high daily salary.

He jumped off the table, tilted his head, and motioned to Gu Qingchi to follow him.

"My friend is here today, let's go out and have some fun together."

Outside is the big ballroom where Corenço often stays. There are no people in the ballroom during the day, only small dreadlocks. Seven or eight of them sit around a big round table, talking, laughing, and playing around.

What he was playing with, when Corenso came out with Gu Qingchi, he immediately put it away and calmed down.

Corenzo didn't care.

"Hey, no need, he's not mom's good baby anymore, and the director wants him to mix with us."

As he said, he lightly bumped Gu Qingchi, making Gu Qingchi walk forward among the few people, with a sense of ritual.

Like a lion, introducing new members to the lion group.

Gu Qingchi is still wearing the clothes he used for the filming today, clothes that are indistinguishable from those of young people, simple jeans and a sweater with a hat.

They dress pretty much the same as Colenço.

The few people with dirty braids are still more restrained, and a few of them even stepped back while standing.