Chapter 70: senior

After the host made a joke, the camera turned to Xie Luyu.

When cutting the camera, the small light of the machine lights up. This session is to introduce the seniors who have appeared on the stage, and then the trainees who have already appeared on the stage to blindly select the instructor. It is very interesting when revealing who the candidate is. Generally, there is nothing about the judges, even if you sit. Those were all big Buddhas like Xingyao and Xie Luyu.

Xie Luyu was looking down at the table in front of him. He didn't know what he was thinking. When the camera cut over, he reacted quickly. He subconsciously raised his head to adjust his expression and smiled at the camera, but there were so many people in the audience, and some of them found him. Was distracted before.

[My brother is not very energetic. I just seemed to be lost. I haven't been out for business recently. Why is he so haggard...]

[Ahhhh, have you seen it! All of a sudden the atmosphere changed, and the reaction was really fast. He didn't even look up, instinctive? Change the sunshine in one second, perfect expression management. 】

[Why didn't I see anything, are you all gods with 5.0 eyesight? 】

Xie Luyu didn't know what the host was saying before, and didn't say anything. He just looked at the camera and smiled. Among the judges, he was not very old, and he was the best one when he swept past.

But Xie Luyu was really a little bit spirited, and there was a lot less speech. He couldn't even cover up his makeup. His jealousy was red, and he was still bloodshot, as if he had stayed up for a few days and nights.

The host didn't notice it and threw the conversation to Xie Luyu.

"Teacher Xie has been very low-key recently, to prepare for the movie that will start in the second half of the year. Let us look forward to the birth of Xie's new work.

Xie Luyu said a few words casually, without meaning to continue, and pulled the show back again.

"I'm here to be a judge and have the same treatment. Your show is a fairy dance, right? Don't wait for the director to come to me to collect advertising fees."

The audience laughed, and the host himself laughed.

"Thank you for being merciful, Mr. Xie, and entering the show business instead of the broadcast host next door. This gave me a way to survive. Okay, let's get back to the subject. Next is Senior No. 6, a famous singer, a work, don't remember. How many clear, anyway, a lot, good at love songs."

He put away the notebook.

"The trainees have already experienced a round of battle before. There are 24 groups of players. Only the top six can choose the seniors. Now we will start to choose the seniors."

The first few trainees all merged with their tutor smoothly.

There was an accident when it was the turn of a boy group. They wrote the wrong number. Several people discussed with the off-stage agent and the staff for a while, and negotiated with the host and the program group.

The host shook his head, and finally explained the problem to the audience.

"Now there is a group of trainees who filled in the wrong number of the senior they chose. The senior they chose by mistake is an actor. Originally they wanted to fill in a singer. It's a pity, but each group has submitted their choices before and cannot be changed now."

Trainees can fill in three choices, from the top-ranked allocation, and finally if the seniors are selected by the previous players, they are randomly allocated, but this is rarely the case.