Chapter 76

It is half past four in the afternoon.

Gu Qingchi's bedroom was very dim.

The curtains were drawn, the lights were not turned on, and the bed was covered with a thick carpet with soft fur. There was nothing in the bedroom except for a standing lamp and a wardrobe. It was a bit empty.

The bed was big, it was built in the house. It was a large European-style bed with pillars around it, and a dark red bed curtain hung from above, half-covered.

A slender calf was exposed from the inside and lay slantingly, and then the light was too dark, and only the silhouette of a person could be seen. The quilt was randomly placed on the bed, and he was lying there leaning on the quilt.

Little raccoon screamed a few times under the bed, and jumped onto the bed after no response. It only dared to be on the edge of the bed, holding Gu Qingchi's calf with its two front paws, and meowing.

It didn't stop until Gu Qingchi moved, and the throat was snoring. After Gu Qingchi stopped moving, it continued to scream until Gu Qingchi had to get up.

Gu Qingchi sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. He opened the curtain and stepped on the ground with his bare feet.

"What do you want?"

Gu Qingchi's eyebrows were a bit tired, he looked at the little raccoon sitting next to him, looking up at him obediently.

"You have food, water, and a lot of toys. You should be very happy. If you are not satisfied, is it a bit too greedy? No one is responsible for you. You need to take care of yourself."

Little raccoon sat obediently, dragged a carrot toy under her feet, tilted her head, and meowed happily.

Gu Qingchi pursed his lips, then whispered softly for a long time.

"I'm sorry, I should be responsible to you."

He covered his eyes and his voice became hoarse.

"Sorry, your host is too bad."

At the end of his speech, he was clearly talking about himself.

Today, Gu Qingchi woke up at nine o'clock in the morning. After he got up and washed, he went to add cat food to the little raccoon flower and drank water several times.

Obviously he didn't do anything, but Gu Qingchi felt so tired and sad when he was awake, so he lay in bed for a long time.

The light was not turned on in the room, and the two-story villa seemed a bit empty at this time.

Gu Qingchi never eats breakfast.

Lunch and dinner were ordered at a restaurant for a long time, and they were delivered on time every day. Today's lunch was delivered to the guard at the door early, but Gu Qingchi has not taken it yet.

Dinner should be delivered later.

Obviously, his stomach had started to cramp from hunger, but Gu Qingchi only found it troublesome. He was inexplicably afraid of receiving a call, and even thought, if he hadn't ordered a meal, it would be fine.

Can't go on like this, Gu Qingchi thought, he should be happy.

Wine can make him happy, floating in the clouds dizzy.

But Gu Qingchi moved a new house, and there was nothing in the house. There was only a box of juice from the leaves in the wine cabinet.

Go out and buy, Gu Qingchi was already a little excited when he thought about it.

Sure enough, this is correct.

When Xie Luyu entered the company, many people quietly turned to look at him.