Chapter 35: Nominate

Chen Chen said to greet everyone, and Gu Qingchi really greeted everyone. He focused on the camera and wanted to get closer, while Chen Chen subconsciously came back.

When Chen Chen was blocked by the wall and couldn't retreat, Gu Qingchi stopped.

Both are unintentional, but the images on the lens are very exciting.

[Ahhhh

[Beauty critic! Hello, senior! 】

[Chen Chen, please immediately lower the camera and stay away from him, it's not worthy, well, I'm sorry, I'm bitter. 】

[This kind of death angle, this kind of junk light, how could he still be so handsome! 】

[They are all here, only I found the blind spot, pure and simple makeup! My mother, how can anyone look like this in real life? 】

Gu Qingchi looked at the camera, holding the wall with one hand.

"Sorry, I can't help you."

Chen Chen was only 1.75 meters tall, Gu Qingchi was a head taller than Chen Chen, and Chen Chen was still holding the camera in front of his chest.

He lowered his head and the ends of his hair were wet stuck to his neck. He dressed more informally at home. There were no buttons on the top two buttons on his shirt.

Because he was too close, everything was clear, and he could even see what was written on the mark on the white towel on his neck.

After Gu Qingchi finished speaking, he realized that nothing was wrong with him. He straightened up, took a towel, and dried the water dripping from the ends of his hair.

Then he turned around and walked in the door.

Only the little raccoon was still squatting by the door, looking at Chen Chen carefully, his muscles were tense, and his beard was trembling.

Gu Qingchi stood by the door, with one hand on the doorknob, looking at the small raccoon flower at the door.

"Go back."

The little raccoon immediately stopped and returned to Gu Qingchi's foot with catwalks.

When I returned to Gu Qingchi, I was thinking about looking back at Chen Chen.

Chen Chen held the camera firmly in his hand.

Although in Gu Qingchi's eyes, the little raccoon flower always looks stupid and stupid.

But actually the little raccoon is very beautiful.

His fur is darker, and the shape of his body has grown, he is no longer the fluffy ball, his limbs are thin, and there is a dark vertical mark under the eyes.

When it's there, there's a natural wilderness.

At the end of the lens, such an image is formed, the light is a little dark, but because the distance is close, it is very clear.

Gu Qingchi stood up casually, full of laziness and carelessness. The small raccoon under his feet was half bent, and his tail and head formed an arc. He turned his head, and his pupils looked at the front.

Then the door was closed.

The camera stopped there for a while, and finally shook a few times and turned off completely.

In the end, I don't know who intercepted the picture on Weibo and then it was seen by the wife of a famous painter. Inspiration burst out for a while, and I drew a series of pictures of Little Lihua and Gu Qingchi.

It's the same as in that image. The little raccoon and Gu Qingchi appear and interact with each other, all in a dark style.

I also made a very rigorous reference to Gu Qingchi's previous clothes. The punk dress with bare back and no back was particularly noticeable. There were three painted pairs, one of which was the most prominent. Gu Qingchi put his hands on the table, bowed his head, and the little raccoon. Hua also looked at him next to him, looking at each other tacitly.