Chapter 92

In the entertainment industry, red is everything, movies are getting more and more popular, domestic and foreign awards continue, Ye Li also pressed a bunch of film deals and endorsements in his hands.

He didn't ask Gu Qingchi to answer the announcement very much before. He kept Gu Qingchi out to have fun all day long. Gu Qingchi wanted to work. The first thing he considered was whether it was tired or not, whether it was fun or not.

Gu Qingchi became more and more attached to the Buddha. When he was small and transparent, the Buddha system was ignored. Except for the agent's consumption of resources from his own reputation, there was no good film contract, and there were not so many people watching, but now it is different. The movie is on fire, Gu Qing There are constant appointments in the pool, and it seems to be on the top line. Generally, taking advantage of this time to shoot a few major productions to consolidate the status and gain a firm foothold.

Fans are the people who worry about Gu Qingchi the most. At first, I can guess that my brother will have to wait until the movie has won the best male role in the country before making plans. However, as the awards were announced, Gu Qingchi won the trophy, but still There was no movement at all, and Gu Qingchi didn't play Weibo much. Fans couldn't find Gu Qingchi at all, so they became anxious, and began to speculate in various postures.

Topic: If a person who has left a company cannot go home and farm, he knows a little bit about the news in the basic circle. You can ask me if you have any questions.

(No. 1 vest) 1l: Seize the front row and distribute the small bench.

(Did brother have any movement today?) 2l: Why hasn't there been any movement in Gu Qingchi for so many days?

(Thank you for being an individual today) 3l: Help upstairs to ask.

(Original) 4l: He has always been in Buddhism. The agent is very ambitious. I don't know. It's not normal for me to stay so quiet. I should show up if I don't have an appointment, but I heard about the company when I left. Seeing that he became popular, he wanted to change the contract and lengthen the contract period, but was rejected by the agent. I suspect that it has something to do with this. It may be hidden by the snow.

(Chichi is the best in the world) 5l:! Someone guessed that a few days ago. I didn't believe it. Now I'm going to the Japanese company.

(The tail bone hurts a bit) 6l: Take me one!

The floors below are basically plus one.

In the end, the related topic Xiaoxiao went on a hot search. Gu Qingchi Company was cueed countless times. The fans are not too radical, but the quiet connotation is still indispensable.

Although Gu Qingchi's company said it was not very kind, it was actually quite good. In the end, it didn't sign a new contract, and it definitely didn't hide as much as fans guessed.

Gu Qingchi's contract with the company expired long ago, but he and Ye Li separately renewed their brokerage contract.

In the end, the company had to release a statement stating that the contract had already expired and wished Gu Qingchi a bright future.

The fans collectively wish Gu Qingchi a flowery path below.

Gu Qingchi didn't pay attention to these things, but Mrs. Gu, who is now a young star chaser, found out early in the group.

She went to Gu Qingchi worriedly.

[Jichi, is there something going on recently? Not happy to tell me. 】

Gu Qingchi didn't see it while sleeping, but when he got up in the afternoon, he saw the latest news from Mrs. Gu.

[I think you have terminated the contract with the company. Is there a place now? Do you want to come to this company? 】