if nothing had changed

when xie luyu met gu qingchi, gu qingchi was only at university, and xie luyu was already 25 years old, and he had been in the entertainment industry for a while, and he was a new line of the entertainment industry.

at that time, xie luyu did not expect that such two people would intersect, and they met and loved each other.

but the world is sometimes so wonderful, gu qingchi is now his boyfriend, and will be his lover in the future, every time xie luyu thinks about it, he feels a sense of unreality.

xie luyu had just finished recording the program, and before he could close the car door, he said to pan xiaocheng, who was sitting in front of him: "or go to xicheng."

gu qingchi university is in xicheng, xie luyu bought an apartment there, as soon as he has time, he will go, and even the recording program has to take a detour to see there.

pan xiaocheng is his agent, the two people work together all day, pan xiaocheng also knows that xie luyu has an underground boyfriend, he starts the car, while looking at xie luyu from the rearview mirror, teasing him.

"i see you really planted it this time."

xie luyu was originally paralyzed, his head was thrown back, he put his arm on the back of the chair, and the whole person occupied the seat in the back row, and when he heard the words, he was immediately alert, raised his head, and straightened out.

"don't frame me, what this time, i obviously do it once, pay attention to the accuracy of the language, what to do if others hear and misunderstand."

while speaking, he took out his mobile phone and unconsciously swiped to the chat interface with gu qingchi.

now that it was late at night, xie luyu thought about it, or did not send a message to gu qingchi, he was not sure whether gu qingchi was sleeping now, if gu qingchi's mobile phone was not muted, it would not be good to wake him up. <

when i arrived at the apartment, the lights were turned off from the outside, xie luyu was still a little lucky, gu qingchi was already asleep, fortunately he did not send a message.

xie luyu opened the door lightly, walked on tiptoe, only turned on the small night light in the corridor, went to the guest room at the other end in the dark to take a bath, this only entered the bedroom, the bedroom is very large, there is a small night light in the corner of the door, by light, xie luyu can vaguely see the outline of gu qingchi, he lies on his side, breathing shallowly.

xie luyu kissed gu qingchi's forehead first, whispered goodnight, and then hugged him from gu qingchi and began to sleep.

wait until the next day, xie luyu woke up first, gu qingchi was still sleeping, xie luyu tangled for a while and did not call gu qingchi, and finally did not call, gu qingchi has a characteristic, did not sleep enough to be called up, then there has been no spirit, eating also has no appetite.

xie luyu waited for gu qingchi to wake up by himself, he was idle, he supported his head with his arm, looked after qingchi, the more he looked at it, the more he felt liked it, and he couldn't help but kiss him again.

gu qingchi suddenly smiled as he closed his eyes, and he used his hand to hold xie luyu's hand.

"good itch, are you xiao wang?"

xie luyu knew that xiao wang was a puppy raised by gu qingchi's family, and he also knew that the name was taken by his brother, and he also laughed with gu qingchi.

"why don't you wake up talking, hungry?" it's almost past breakfast time now.

he touched gu qingchi's stomach and touched his abs, this person, so lazy, can lie down without sitting, can still eat, and even has abs.