Chapter 108

Allen raised Gu Qingchi's wrist slightly, and he looked critically at the scar, as if looking at the black flaw on the white porcelain.

He speaks with a little British accent and sounds a bit elegant. He speaks like an old gentleman. He uses a bit of classical vocabulary. He speaks a little faster but his words are very clear. His voice is like a cello, and his tone is arrogant with aristocratic pretensions. irony.

"I have prepared nearly a hundred sets of clothes. These clothes will be worn on you in the next few days. Nearly 10,000 photos were taken by the photographer, and a few of them were selected to be published in magazines or products in the second half of the year. The brochure is provided for VIP customers to read, and most of those clothes are sleeveless or short-sleeved designs."

"And our contract also stipulates that you are obligated to wear some of the clothes on the show. The media on the spot will not help you retouch the picture. I don't guarantee that all of your clothes on the show are long sleeves and long. It's so stupid to cover your wrist under the lights of the show."

As soon as he spoke, he was still condescending.

"How are your parents? Do you love them?"

Gu Qingchi couldn't figure out what he wanted to do, and he answered the previous question almost immediately.

"well."

Regarding the latter question, he hesitated a little, and finally said firmly.

"Yes, I love them."

Allen didn't mind Gu Qingchi's hesitation, he then asked.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters? How is the relationship?"

"There is a brother, we have a good relationship."

Allen raised his eyes.

"Where is the lover?"

This time Gu Qingchi paused for a long time, and his ears started to redden, and he seemed to be a little bit shy after drowsing.

"Should, should be regarded as there."

Allen didn't hold on to this point, he let go of Gu Qingchi's wrist and patted his hands loudly. The tone sounds very ironic.

He stared sideways at Gu Qingchi.

"Ha, very good. After your parents, brothers and lover are paying for your stupid behavior, everyone present now will have to pay for your mistakes."

"This kind of stupid thing, I hope you don't do it a second time, understand?"

"I thought it was an interrogative sentence."

He seemed to have to get Gu Qingchi's answer.

"Understood, sir."

After getting a satisfactory answer, Allen turned to the makeup artist and said to the makeup artist.

"Can you cover it?"

The makeup artist is honest.

"It's a bit difficult, that part of the skin tone will definitely not be so natural."

Allen made a gesture to indicate that he knew it, and without turning his head, he directly gave orders to the assistant beside him.

"Bring the silk scarf, wristband, and bracelet. Anyway, anything that can cover the scars on his hand is all. Bring it all."

Then began to urge the staff on the scene.

"Move quickly, don't stand stupidly."

Then Allen sorted out his suit, walked to the person in charge, and lowered his voice.