Chapter 113

Gu Qingchi stepped forward and approached Xie Luyu. He looked at Xie Luyu's eyes.

"Are you sad?"

As he said, he stretched out a hand against Xie Luyu's cheek and touched the corner of his eye.

"Don't be sad, I'm by your side."

When Gu Qingchi was sad, I wish someone could touch his face like this, hug him, tell him that the sun is good today, don't be sad, many people are on his side, and everyone is waiting for him. Get up, and then he has the strength to breathe and the strength to live.

Because he wanted it so much, he did it to others too.

Xie Luyu's grandmother is a mixed race. He inherited a bit. The facial features are relatively three-dimensional, the eyes are dark, and the pupils are lighter. Usually it looks very deep, like a gem, but at this time, he tilted his head slightly and his eyes looked like real The surface of the water fluctuated a bit, as if a string of tears were about to fall from his eyes.

He didn't understand why Gu Qingchi could turn around to comfort him after experiencing such madness, such pain, and such despair.

Comfort him the source, comfort him the murderer, comfort him the culprit.

He shook his head slowly, and a tear was drawn across his face, hung on his chin, and finally fell into the carpet without a trace.

I am not sad, I am sorry for you.

The matter of hurting others is already very sad, especially the one he hurts is Gu Qingchi, the Gu Qingchi he loves.

Xie Luyu hasn't slept well these days, so his eyes are a little red, and bloodshot can be seen when he gets closer. At this time, he cried silently and looked a bit pitiful.

He was a little ashamed under Gu Qingchi's gaze. He wanted to turn his back, but he wanted Gu Qingchi's hand to touch him, reluctant to leave, so he had to look down. With long eyelashes, he couldn't see the sea. The same eyes.

But the tears kept running down the cheeks, and the tears ran through the cheeks like a scar.

It is very easy and very sad to fall in love with Xie Luyu. He is really easy to please others. He can be very mature and stable, with generous shoulders, but he can also laugh out loud with a childish and wanton at any time.

If you fall in love with him, you must keep chasing after him, otherwise the fickle and never staying bird will fly away.

But on the contrary, being in love with Xie Luyu is really a very comfortable thing.

His love will be very passionate and sincere.

Everything he does is to please his sweetheart, and he will offer his heart without complaint.

Gu Qingchi's eyes widened slightly, and he seemed a little at a loss.

He has seen Xie Luyu look calm and confident, he has seen him standing in the spotlight, and he has seen him cooking dinner under the light.

But I have never seen Xie Luyu cry.

He watched Xie Luyu's tears flow down his cheeks, but he still stood there straight, like a rebellious look.

Suddenly realized that the person in front of him, he seemed to be smiling all day long and didn't care about anything, but like everyone else, he would be sad, sad, and cry.

He looks strong and doesn't care about some wind and rain, but this is not the reason for others to harm him wantonly.

In Gu Qingchi's heart, guilt spread.