Chapter 18: Add more

Gu Qingchi didn't like Xie Luyu.

The name Xie Luyu reminds Gu Qingchi that it is never a good thing. He doesn't care about many things, but it doesn't work, he can't control it.

Xie Luyu was special to him from the beginning.

Even on the road, he subconsciously raised his head when he saw Xie Luyu's announcement or heard Xie Luyu's name.

But it's nothing, you don't like it if you don't like it.

Normally, they will not have intersections for a lifetime.

But things are so impermanent... Now, Xie Luyu is so close to him, getting along well day and night.

He thought he could ignore it, but he couldn't.

Things have happened before.

Gu Qingchi is like a cat who has only suffered a lot, every time he sees a neighbor's big dog, he takes the initiative to turn around.

But one day, when Gu Maomao soaked all her fur and wanted to hide in an embarrassed corner, the neighbor's big dog stopped her, purred, and licked Gu Maomao to leave him clean. Then he returned to the warm nest.

Since then, mentioning Xie Luyu's name, Gu Qingchi thought not only of nightmares, but also of hot soup in the kitchen.

But that's it.

Gu Qingchi thought.

In the following days, Xie Luyu took the initiative to take on the task of cooking, and he did it alone.

"If this continues, I will starve, everything is to save me."

As he said, there are many dishes that he cooks every day, and he has prepared some dishes several times before.

After secretly rummaging and finding that Gu Qingchi's taste was salty, the dishes he cooked became more and more specific.

Gu Qingchi didn't pay attention to this, but after eating it, he found that all the dishes were to his appetite, and even ate half a bowl of rice later.

Xie Luyu: It's a great sense of accomplishment.

***

The show lasted five days and was soon recorded.

At the end of the day, Ye Li came to pick up Gu Qingchi.

"I chose two cover photos for you, and I have already contacted them."

He opened the car door and let Gu Qingchi into the car.

"A second-level magazine, a top-of-the-line fashion, a lady, a women's magazine, this is not bad, the style is up, even Xie Luyu has been upstairs, but just to get the inside page, there is no money, no" Don't worry, just wait. At the initial stage, it was a loss-making business, and there will be more places where you will be able to operate when you become more famous."

These are all very good resources. Ye Li exchanged favors for them. They didn't ask for any price and almost made money at a loss.

The purpose is just to start Gu Qingchi's fame.

"Fasten your belts, we're leaving, by the way, how was the show?"

Gu Qingchi thought for a while, then hesitated.

"Probably not bad."

Ye Li comforted him.

"Okay, just relax, as you can accumulate experience for the future."

Gu Qingchi gave a buzz, hesitating whether to talk to Ye Li and try to avoid meeting Xie Luyu when she helped him with activities in the future.

But when I think about it, it seems that he is a little passionate, he is a nameless boy, but Xie Luyu is a famous actor abroad.