Chapter 50: signature

When Gu Qingchi came backstage and changed his clothes, it was already midnight.

He and Xiao Ke returned to the hotel. Xiao Ke was always full of energy, and now he looked a little hunched over.

Xiao Ke didn't forget his work, and while yawning, he raised his head to look at Qingchi.

"Brother Gu, are you hungry? I will order food."

"No, it's too late."

"Then Brother Gu, do you think..."

Gu Qingchi interrupted her.

"Go back to sleep, I'm fine here."

Xiao Ke returned to the room with two dark circles under his eyes, and Gu Qingchi's room was next to him.

It may be because it was too late. Gu Qingchi finished washing and lay on the bed, but she was not sleepy.

The moonlight came in through the window, Gu Qingchi sat down, poured himself a cup of hot water, put it on the bedside table, and then sat on the edge of the bed for a long time.

When he looked down to see if the water was colder, he caught a glimpse of the phone next to him.

Gu Qingchi hesitated for a while, but reached out and picked up the phone.

Unlock the padlock and you will see 34 messages on WeChat.

Gu Qingchi received WeChat messages from time to time. He used to spoil and follow a lot of messy official accounts, and he sent it to him from time to time.

But basically no one else will send you a message.

When he worked in a bar before, Chen Jiu and the foreman occasionally sent him replacement messages, but he resigned for a long time.

Although it is still on the list, little by little the contact has been disappearing.

The connection between people is deepened by the two sides together, but Gu Qingchi does not have this consciousness. He is very passive and does not like to respond. It's like a lonely cat that's used to it. He wants to live like this. in your consciousness.

If you want to get closer, all you get is an attentive look, even if you bring a delicious canned fish, you will not get an answer.

If you want to get close to him and want to get close to him, you can only keep paying, catch him again and again, give him a delicious canned fish, and give him a soft blanket.

This process is long and difficult, his efforts seem futile, and everything he does seems to be unrewarded.

Ye Li or Xiao Ke communicated with Gu Qingchi on the main phone. Except for the query sent by Xie Luyu tonight, Gu Qingchi has not received any information other than the push of the official account for a long time.

Gu Qingchi is now open, and it is not just a ghost or a messenger. In the subconscious, he vaguely expects to receive other information besides the push of the official account.

There are a total of thirty-four messages, eight of which are push from the official account, a request from a friend, and the rest are all sent by Xie Luyu from time to time.

Gu Qingchi ignored the friend's request.

He clicked on Xie Luyu's dialog box and looked at them one by one.

[I think it's a little cold in your house tonight, don't forget to bring your jacket. 】

[Have I told you that there will be activities at nearby Disneyland in a few days? 】