Chapter 100

The result came out the next morning. Gu Xie took it. Gu Xie didn't go back. He wandered in the corridor of the appraisal center all night. As a result, just a few minutes after coming out, Gu Xie got his hand, and he took a look. , The red stamp on the report that says confirming his own life is very conspicuous.

After taking a look like this, Gu Xie quickly walked upstairs to deliver the report to Mrs. Gu. He couldn't tell what his mood was. He thought a lot when he went upstairs. In the end, he didn't think about anything. There are exactly two rooms in the building, the other one should go back and clean up.

Gu Xie lived on the third floor, and Gu's father and Mrs. Gu lived on the second floor.

Madam Gu was not surprised when she saw the appraisal report. She had already confirmed the result in her heart. This appraisal was not so much done for Mrs. Gu, as it was to persuade Gu Qingchi. She glanced at it and handed it to Gu Qingchi.

She looked calm, but Gu Qingchi seemed a little unacceptable to reality. He stared at the red letters on the report for a long time, constantly confirming that they were his and Madam Gu's names. Finally, he raised his head to look after Madam Gu, like an uneasy little beast, and confirmed again.

"is that true?"

After getting a positive reply, he asked again after a while.

"Can't it go wrong? Do you want to do it again?"

He was cowardly in the second half of the sentence, and his voice was almost silent, like a child pretending to be generous but still reluctant to bear candy. He said okay, but in fact he was about to cry in the next second.

Mrs. Gu patiently explained one by one, talking about the authority and accuracy of the report, and finally told Gu Qingchi.

"You are my child, there is no doubt about it."

Gu Qingchi stayed there, looking at Madam Gu, tears rolled out in large drops and hit the quilt. Madam Gu reached out with the back of her hand to wipe his tears, but she couldn't finish it.

"Don't cry, mom takes you home."

Xie Luyu watched all this and stood quietly aside. He almost subconsciously stepped forward when Gu Qingchi was in tears. He waited until Gu Qingchi was still smiling, but he was still smiling.

His nerves were tense at first, but at this time he also relaxed and laughed.

I regard your joy and sorrow as my joy and sorrow.

If a wandering ship has a harbor that can be docked, can he not worry about whether the ship will be swallowed by the squally sea waves someday?

He has always acted as Gu Qingchi's anchor, and has been waiting for the day when this ship does not need an anchor. Now, he seems to see hope.

During the hospitalization period, Xie Luyu and Ye Li stayed in bed in the hospital during the first half, and Xie Luyu and Gu family took turns in the second half.

Several people know why Gu Qingchi was hospitalized and what Gu Qingchi was worried about. Xie Luyu could know. The next day Xie Luyu bought a bunch of wristbands and watches and even silk scarves tied to his wrists. Without mentioning it tacitly, Xie Luyu found an opportunity and gave Gu Xie a copy of Gu Qingchi's medical record.

"He wants to go to the doctor by himself. Others will get angry afterwards. The hospital makes him feel bad. He doesn't like the doctors in the hospital. He will be very nervous. He likes the doctors now. The address is inside. Pay attention to his emotional changes. , But don't pay attention to it too obviously, don't complain, if he thinks it's causing you trouble, it will be low..."