Chapter 51: owe

Xie Luyu put the sign under his arm and took Gu Qingchi's luggage cart.

"Go home?"

Xie Luyu was thinking about what was prepared at home.

The cake was already ready, he also hoped to make some dishes, and the ingredients were processed, and he waited for the pot. In addition, there was a pot of steaming pork rib soup that stayed warm for several hours.

Gu Qingchi didn't say a word, looked at Xiao Ke, Xie Luyu understood it, and actively greeted him.

"Xiao Ke, where are you going? I live near your brother Gu, so I will send you back first."

Xiao Ke waved her hand quickly, she was still a little surprised in front of Xie Luyu.

"No need, Professor Xie is polite, I can take a taxi and go home by myself."

Xie Luyu shouted.

"You're welcome, you're my friend, that's my friend."

"In addition to the girl's house, it is not convenient for a person to carry the luggage alone. If you don't sit for nothing, you have to pay for the taxi yourself. We will give you the one that will carry your luggage."

Xiao Ke replied.

Xiao Ke's residence was assigned by the company, not far from Gu Qingchi, so he passed by the road.

When Xiao Ke got out of the car, he just sat in the back seat with Gu Qingchi. Gu Qingchi collapsed while sitting, boneless, and his upper body slowly slid to the other seat in the back row.

When Xie Luyu looked in the rearview mirror again, people couldn't see it anymore. It turned out to be a red light. Xie Luyu looked back.

I saw Gu Qingchi lying on his side in the back seat, wearing a sweater, and now put on his hat, showing only a pretty chin and a few strands of hair.

He curled up there, his spine curled slightly. It was a defensive posture and somewhat fragile. Even if he couldn't see Gu Qingchi's expression, anyone could confirm it. He must be exhausted and a little melancholy.

Xie Luyu was inexplicably squeezed. Although the scene was beautiful, he wanted to break the silence. He wanted to make the bright flowers bloom around Gu Qingchi, making him lively all the time.

"Xiao Gu, don't sleep, it's not good for your stomach if you haven't eaten yet."

Gu Qingchi did not move, and after a while hummed, indicating that he was not asleep.

When the time came for the red light, Xie Luyu began to drive, saw the front, still muttering.

"Are you a little dizzy from the movement? I've found out before that you don't have the energy to get into the car."

Gu Qingchi didn't get up, but hummed.

But Xie Luyu was a little relieved when he heard his voice.

Gu Qingchi stood there silently, Xie Luyu always felt that when he would disappear.

"I know a groundwork for motion sickness, I'll try another day."

Xie Luyu was a little depressed. He calculated that Gu Qingchi was tired today. He thought of everything, but he didn't expect Xiao Gu Fengchen to turn into a ball after driving on the road.

At this time, Xie Luyu couldn't bear to take the ball and spread the sequins and ribbons all over him.

The surprise that was planned for several days can only be postponed.

But soon Xie Luyu was active again, talking endlessly.

"I made some soup today. You will reach out when you return. Drink a little, sleep, and you'll feel better the next day."