EXTRA four life small daily

a few faint rays of sunlight shone through the gap in the unclosed curtains, indicating that the day was about to begin.

when xie luyu woke up confused, he subconsciously touched the side, gu qingchi did not sleep honestly, it was easy to get out when he fell asleep, xie luyu was used to fishing him from time to time, and what he touched was an empty bed.

xie luyu immediately woke up, until he opened his eyes and saw a bulging quilt next to the bed, the bulging quilt was crumbling on the side of the bed, and a few centimeters further he had to pick it up from the floor, xie luyu and the people brought the quilt back together.

gu qingchi turned over and wrapped himself in a quilt, revealing only his cheeks and the beautiful black hair scattered on the sheets, in the summer, the quilt was very thin, he was wrapped very tightly, and the beautiful lines of the shoulders were outlined.

xie luyu placed gu qingchi in the middle of the bed, and he also lay down again, and after closing his eyes for a while, he couldn't sleep, so he looked after qingchi slept with his eyes shining, and how to look at it felt good.

he and gu qingchi were so close that they could feel each other's breathing, and as soon as they bowed their heads, they could kiss gu qingchi.

the air conditioner was turned on for one night, the temperature may be a little low, gu qingchi felt the heat source and unconsciously leaned towards the heat source, arched into xie luyu's arms, and buried his face in it.

xie luyu couldn't see gu qingchi, nor could he kiss him, but he could feel gu qingchi's softness in his arms.

i don't know how long later, the sky has been bright, the sun is faintly through the curtains, and the bedroom is full of bright and soft light.

xie luyu looked at the table below, eight o'clock, it was time to make breakfast.

he kissed gu qingchi in his arms before he rolled over and got out of bed, gu qingchi moved twice, and then automatically buried himself in the quilt. <

gu qingchi said yesterday that he wanted to eat fritters, and xie luyu tried to do it several times, and it already looked like it.

when breakfast was ready and xie luyu went over again, gu qingchi was still lying on the bed, he was used to getting up late, how could he not sleep enough, getting up every day was a big problem.

"get up, chi chi, you said yesterday that you want to eat fritters, and today you did it, and if you don't get up, it will be cold."

gu qingchi let out a snort, but his body honestly pulled the quilt to the top of his head.

xie luyu dug gu qingchi out of the quilt, naturally hugged gu qingchi's waist, came to a french hot kiss, and when it was over, gu qingchi was already awake, he closed his eyes to pursue xie luyu's lips and tongue, and finally smacked his mouth endlessly.

"i'm hungry."

"breakfast is ready, and you can eat it after washing."

"i'm going to eat it now, okay?"

xie luyu understood this, and the throat knot silently rolled up and down.

the two men fell back into bed and ate "breakfast" for two hours.

*

xie luyu was drunk, this is gu qingchi took him home after the discovery, xie luyu is not bad or good, compared to gu qingchi is still a little worse, but he rarely gets drunk, in addition to the young just entered this line of no experience, after almost no drunk, drink to half of the face can not change the color of the toilet to spit out a stomach wine sober and sober and then go back, later, he didn't need anyone's wine to continue, and no one dared to pour him wine, let alone get drunk. <