Chapter 66: The scum is plain

When Gu Qingchi returned to China, Xie Luyu was filming on the crew. He temporarily took a guest role and couldn't walk away.

Others thanked Lu Yuxin, but specially entrusted Pan Xiaocheng to pick up the plane.

Pan Xiaocheng can be a human being, he can think of everything, and his speech is likable. Even Gu Qingchi, who is always uncomfortable in front of unfamiliar people, gradually relaxes in front of him.

They were all willing to lie down on the back seat. You know, until now, Gu Qingchi has only been willing to lie down on the back seat of Xie Luyu's car.

I'd better send Xiao Ke home first, and then send Gu Qingchi.

Not long after Xiao Ke got out of the car, Gu Qingchi also sat up. When Xiao Ke arrived home, his place was almost there.

Gu Qingchi woke up, and Pan Xiaocheng had a chat with Gu Qingchi.

After chatting, I didn't know how to turn to Xie Luyu.

"Xiao Ke was here just now. I'm not good to say. Just thank Luyu. He has a bad temper. You don't hit the south wall and don't look back. You don't know how to turn. If you encounter this kind of time, you just ignore him. It's useless. He got more and more excited, and soon he hummed angrily and apologized in front of you."

Pan Xiaocheng talked a lot.

"If you talk too much, don't be surprised, you're a quick-witted brother when you become a brother. To be honest, I'm ready for the money for both of you now, and I'm waiting for you when you have good news."

Gu Qingchi's stomach was empty, he was a bit motion sick, and kept his forehead against the back of the chair in front of him. At this time, he also straightened up.

He got straight to the point as soon as he came up.

"Brother Cheng, we have nothing to do and will not get there. We don't need money. We are very good friends. He has given me a lot of help. I am very grateful. Please stop making such jokes in the future."

Pan Xiaocheng almost missed the steering wheel.

"Koike, don't make fun of you, you are driving a car."

"This kind of thing, I won't make fun of it."

Gu Qingchi has never promised or promised anything.

Gu Qingchi is very serious and resolute, and cannot give way to principled issues.

Marriage is a taboo for him.

Even the relationship between lovers is too heavy for him.

When it comes to this, all ambiguities have to be demarcated, even if the big tree he clung to may be lost.

He certainly knows the relationship between Pan Xiaocheng and Xie Luyu. Legally speaking, they are a community of interests. In terms of love, the two are friends of seven or eight years, and Pan Xiaocheng naturally favors Xie Luyu.

Xie Luyu would know what Pan Xiaocheng knew, but even if Xie Luyu mentioned it, Gu Qingchi would also resolutely draw the line.

Gu Qingchi will not lie to others, whether he is a lover or married, he will do it once he has promised.

So he never gives a promise, but if no one asks, he will not take the initiative to find out the fact that he will not give a promise.

The scum is plain.

Pan Xiaocheng responded vaguely and turned away from the subject.

"I saw a new milk tea shop opened in your neighborhood two days ago..."