Chapter 111

After Gu Qingchi posted on Weibo, he began to study what happened these days. Fans have apps that follow stars and can see the dynamics of their cooking on Weibo, so the fans then received Gu Qingchi's like archeology. Likes on Weibo from a long time ago.

He basically doesn't know how to use prostitution. After reading it, if he thinks it's very good, he will seriously like it. However, Gu Qingchi, who even stumbling on Weibo, didn't even think of how many people looked at him lovingly." archeology".

Soon related forums floated up posts-I said that no one on Chichi Village has opinions, right?

[Hahaha, he has liked a lot of related Weibo, so cute, it is reasonable to guess that he thinks others can't see his likes. 】

[It turns out that he really didn't know anything. He didn't know when he was hacked by the entire network. He was suddenly relieved. 】

[Good habits, I hope to keep it, watch Weibo less and eat more, leave the battlefield to me! 】

[Although, however, his habit makes him post Weibo once every six months on average, and once for the company's business. 】

[Like a lot of Weibo addresses to Lao Xie, it seems that the relationship is really okay. 】

[After he went online, he watched the tutorial on how to post on Weibo first, and then directly posted on Weibo. It should have been notified by someone, not by himself. Has anyone raised money to install broadband for their children? 】

Gu Qingchi, who was looking at his mobile phone in the Guxie car, knew nothing about it.

The car arrived home very quickly. Gu Qingchi looked attentively, and he got out of the car and opened the door for Gu Qingchi. Gu Qingchi still didn't notice anything.

Gu Xie leaned in and touched him lightly.

"Got home."

Gu Qingchi came back to his senses and hummed. After getting out of the car, he followed Gu Xie to the trunk to pick up his luggage. He suddenly realized what Gu Xie had just said. When he got home, he was inexplicably happy, and the corners of his mouth turned upwards unknowingly. .

He hummed a song unconsciously while holding his luggage, and his body swayed gently with the rhythm, like every energetic young man of this age, like the lush young trees between spring and summer, making people feel alive when they look at it. Vigorous.

Madam Gu and Father Gu had long received news from Gu Xie and were waiting at home. As soon as Gu Qingchi and Gu Xie entered the door, Madam Gu called Father Gu to start serving dishes, and a large table was filled in a short while.

"First, drink a little porridge to cushion your stomach. After cooking for a long time, it's good for your stomach."

Gu Qingchi obediently immersed himself in drinking the porridge. The porridge was warm and hot, and the temperature was just right. It slipped into his stomach and was comfortable. His eyes narrowed a little, and it looked like the little raccoon flower looks like when he eats something he likes.

Madam Gu became happy when she saw it, satisfied and felt a lot more relieved. During Gu Qingchi's outing, she was always worried, worried that he would not be used to eating outside, worried that he would not have a thick quilt cover at night. I am worried that he will be unhappy at work outside, worried that some people do not like him, worried that he has no thoughts and is simply being bullied by others.

She sometimes seems too worried. Gu Qingchi has not been by her side since she was a child. When she came back, she grew up to be such a big one, but she did not have the consciousness that she was already an adult. She only labelled him as a child. You have to get nervous when eating and walking.