Chapter 79

Dr. Jiang told Xie Luyu a lot of precautions.

Xie Luyu also looked for the information himself, and carefully memorized a thick stack of notebooks, but there are some things, knowing that it is the same thing to do, Xie Luyu is always cruel.

Gu Qingchi has nothing to do all day, and always sleeps for a long time, but after sleeping for so long, he still looks sluggish during the day, and becomes energetic again at night, sitting in the living room.

But Xie Luyu and Gu Qingchi made an appointment to get up early, and even made a schedule to get Gu Qingchi up on time, but in fact it is always difficult to get Gu Qingchi up, even if he always stumbled and agreed. After a while, he lay in bed for a while before he was willing to get up, but he would always get up.

Xie Luyu felt that he couldn't do it because Gu Qingchi was awake and sad, and often sat down there. Xie Luyu looked at it, and his heart began to ache, and he felt that it would be better to sleep for a while.

Gu Qingchi alone is not enough. His self-control is so low that he is the master of pleasure. He can do whatever he wants. He will do everything that makes him happy, but happiness is often very much to him. Stingy.

Xie Luyu could only let himself be cruel, every time he felt that it was not possible, this time it was not possible, so he indulged Gu Qingchi this time, but in fact Xie Luyu has been carrying out the plan.

Xie Luyu looked at Gu Qingchi's sad look before, and wanted the doctor to prescribe some medicine for Gu Qingchi.

But now he hesitated, Xie Luyu was almost certain that such a Gu Qingchi would do anything to seize that little pleasure.

So Xie Luyu had no choice but to become stronger by himself, doing his homework, making plans, and then resolutely implementing the plans, hoping to pull Gu Qingchi out of the mire.

He asks Gu Qingchi to get up every day, and writes the things to do today and the small surprises for Gu Qingchi on the calendar. Every day is different, and the schedule is full.

Xie Luyu found that Gu Qingchi would be happy when he heard funny things for a while, so he collected a lot of jokes every day, then filtered them, and put them in front of Gu Qingchi to make him happy.

Gu Qingchi doesn't like the kind of bad street jokes. He likes the kind of stalks that blurt out inadvertently. Sometimes in good condition, he even falls down on the sofa laughing.

Many jokes are too far-fetched. Xie Luyu refined it by himself, racking his brains to think about the script. Xie Luyu originally had a sense of humor, but after working hard, he became more silly. When he was around Gu Qingchi, his emotions were always Positive, all negative emotions are hidden by him, like a little sun, shining around Gu Qingchi all day.

After a while, Gu Qingchi's spirit has improved a lot, and his state has stabilized.

He was in good condition today. He was lying on the sofa and playing with the little raccoon. Xie Luyu came down the stairs, looked at it for a while, and laughed. He blew a whistle, attracted attention, and leaned forward like a treasure offering.

"Totoro HD remake will be released today, there will be one at 8 o'clock in the evening, shall we go?"

Xie Luyu is indeed very careful.

This is one of the few movie series that Gu Qingchi likes, and there is also a small peripheral accessory, which I always carried, and from the very beginning when I moved.

Unlike many boys, Gu Qingchi liked the Hayao Miyazaki series of movies when he was in college before. He went to see it several times with his classmates. After he was free, he even went to see it. Not as happy as he thought, but the movies are also very good. good looking.