Chapter 45: accident

Autumn and winter sv fashion week is about to start in country f, and tens of thousands of designers bring their teams from all over the world.

Here are the best designers, the best models, the most beautiful faces and young bodies.

sv Fashion Week is one of the main fashion shows in the fashion industry. It is the meeting place of wealth and power, and represents the fashion trend.

The capital and celebrities were also excited by the wind and received invitations from various channels.

For celebrities, this can increase exposure and give them the opportunity to be favored by major brands.

Sponsorship fees are an important part of those celebrities' income, especially for traffic stars, so in most cases, the most important thing is to look bright and beautiful in front of the public.

The big stars try more, they want to be appreciated by renowned designers, to expand their paths and achieve a better development.

But sv Fashion Week is not like Xilin Film Festival. It has very few invitations. It is mainly distributed to brands. The brands are all vigorous and want to make a big splash at the fashion show. This is related to their sales in the second half of the year.

Some well-known designers who do not belong to any brand will also receive invitations.

Some will be reserved for new designers who are not well known.

This is also a feature of sv fashion week, they will select new designers and those who are selected can get a ticket to sv fashion week.

No matter how impoverished the designer was before, after sv fashion week, there will be several companies that will compete to hire them with generous remuneration, which can be described as a step forward.

But there are more designers who have been rejected.

Now there is such a designer, he may be very talented, but in sv, in f country, in the fashion capital with abundant talents, it is still a bit too common.

His wife, a cunning and capable person from country M, knows very well that her husband needs to take that shortcut.

"Laura, we can't afford it. She is the model who walked in the V family show last time. In fact, the models are the same. As long as they are tall and tall, they will walk so many stage steps-"

Laura looked at him disapprovingly.

"I know what we need, Charlie. We need a model that is so good that no matter what clothes you wear, no one will tell you no."

Charlie shrugged, he was the kind of good old man who was happy all day, no matter what.

"Oh, I found it, a love."

Laura looked up and smiled.

Charlie took a bite of the pizza and took a look at it.

"We can't afford it if we look at it."

Laura lowered her head and slammed, then suddenly looked at Charlie.

"No, no, no, replace all other models and invite it, as long as it is enough."

Charlie swallowed the last bite of food and leaned over.

"Hey, he's a foreigner, alas, let me see, he is still an actor, he looks not very famous, but so far away."

"What's the matter? This is sv. No one will reject sv."

"But we don't necessarily get the admission ticket."