Chapter 55: birthday

Xie Luyu also pulled the mask upwards, a big man, leaning against the corner of the wall, he looked a little pitiful, he didn't know how long he stood before he moved, his body became a little stiff, and he said to himself Language.

"Sociable, very good. Who doesn't have many friends yet."

It's just that his voice is getting smaller and smaller, and he doesn't even have any confidence.

The light in the Japanese food store is very soft and a bit dim. Gu Qingchi is still as usual, but it also looks softer in this environment.

The two people seemed to talk very harmoniously. The man over there leaned forward and said something in Gu Qingchi's ear, and then a slight smile appeared on Gu Qingchi's face.

Xie Luyu clenched the flower in his hand.

"It's a good thing, I have friends, they should be peers, and peers have a common language."

Xie Luyu kept his eyes fixed on the two of them. After he finished speaking, he stood for a while. When he got up and left, he still looked at the other side, and almost kicked the trash can under his feet.

He bowed his head and cursed at the trash can, and didn't know whether he was cursing himself or the trash can.

"Blind!"

Walked out a few hundred meters and turned around again, with something under his arm, and quietly entered the Japanese food shop.

The reception was very enthusiastic. Seeing Xie Luyu holding flowers in his hand, he thought it was a couple who wanted to book a place. The environment of this store is very suitable for dating, dating, and a wave of couples.

"Welcome, sir, do you want to make a reservation?"

Xie Luyu put the flowers and a beautifully packaged umbrella on the front desk. The umbrella has not been unpacked and placed in a box. It is more like a handicraft than a tool for sheltering the rain.

"No, I'm here to deliver things, just the one on the table over there that looks particularly good. Later, after they finish their meal, please give these things to that gentleman."

Xie Luyu didn't mention her appearance. Both of them are pretty. However, Gu Qingchi's beauty is particularly prominent. The front desk has been peeking at him. Xie Luyu knows who it is as soon as he talks about it.

Although the receptionist was a bit strange, it was not difficult to ask, so I still responded to it.

"Ok, no problem."

Xie Luyu bends slightly.

"Excuse me, one more thing, can you not say that I sent it, just say that this is your store event and sent it."

The front desk was a bit hesitant this time. This is the first time someone has requested such a request.

"This, yes, yes."

Xie Luyu took out his wallet, took a few fan tickets, and put them on the table together.

"Please be sure to deliver it. He forgot to bring an umbrella. He got caught in the rain and caught a cold."

Xie Luyu put it down and left. The front desk called several times without stopping.

The receptionist hesitated for a while, collected the money, put the things away, and took the matter to heart.

Gu Qingchi's thoughts were very messy, he couldn't understand what was going on, his memory of high school was very vague, and there were only a few fragmentary fragments in his desperate recall.