Chapter 25: Kemu

Xie Luyu arrived late. A row of tables was almost full on both sides, and the center was left alone. Director Wang was sitting in the middle, standing alone, with empty seats on both sides.

Xie Luyu is not afraid of other people being shocked. After wandering around, he wants to sit next to Wang Haisheng.

Director Wang flipped through the script and took a moment to glance at him, and pointed to the sofa in the corner.

"You sit over there, it's not easy to get in in the middle, it will be inconvenient for the show later."

Xie Luyu:...

He knew it!

Wang Haisheng has never let him down.

When I was filming, I asked him warmly and turned his face immediately after the filming. The reality was outrageous.

Xie Luyu Dama Jindao sat on the sofa, and the director's assistant next to him handed over the script as soon as he sat down.

The young man smiled a little embarrassed.

"Brother Xie, the director said, focus on the parts he has circled. The audition may need to be used."

Obviously he came to work on his own initiative and was mentally prepared, but Xie Luyu was a little bit delicate and sad:...

Fine.

Xie Luyu confessed his fate and read it.

He had read the script before, and he even remembered the lines.

The background is in the turbulent ancient times.

Kecheng seven, the dude of the capital.

There is a seven in the name because it is ranked seventh. The Ke family is a well-known general. His children have practiced martial arts for generations. They were loyal to the emperor and defended the country in peacetime, and killed the enemy in chaos.

The military exploits accumulated over many generations have made the famous Ke family in Beijing.

The Ke family is a prosperous family. The patriarch is Ke Chengqi's grandfather and grandmother. Ke Chengqi's father has a total of nine brothers and sisters.

Kechengqi's generation also has a large number of cousins ​​and cousins, as can be seen from the name Kechengqi.

He is inconspicuous among so many outstanding brothers.

Not as good as brothers and sisters, not as favored as younger brothers and sisters.

Only a pair of skins is considered superior.

He is the youngest son, and he has never been wronged for food and clothing. Even if his father can't understand him, he is supported by an outstanding elder brother. His mother only has two children, he and the eldest brother. He is very fond of him.

For this reason Xu, the Ke family are all clambering men who defend their family and the country, but this generation is out of the ordinary of Kecheng Seven.

He doesn't love knives, guns, swords, and halberds. He only loves brocade hats, sable fur, and fresh clothes.

However, a sudden change caused the Ke family to suffer a disaster, and it also caused him to lose his family's asylum overnight.

The crime of treason.

The esteemed old man of the Ke Jiade knelt in front of the palace for a long time, all day and night, and the result was that all the men who were officials of the Ke family were exiled. The former glory of the Ke family fell into the cold overnight.