Chapter 28: Second more

Within a few days, there will be Gu Qingchi's role.

This is Wang Haisheng's habit. Whenever newcomers are used in the crew, the newcomers must be grind up in the early stage.

The newcomer's early filming is generally not usable. He just started first and studied in the crew. This time there is still a actor in the crew, so you don't need to use it in vain.

In the later stage, basically all aspects of the training are about the same, and then let the newcomer play a few times with real swords and guns. At that time, the films that come out will all look alike.

Directors generally like to use mature actors, preferably like Xie Luyu, don't care about anything, maybe they can earn back an award or something.

Wang Haisheng is no exception, hiring newcomers is simply a big challenge to his patience.

He has a bad temper. Taking a new person for a day is like challenging the limit, which is a torture for both parties.

But it is no exaggeration to say that the newcomer seems to be completely reborn once under his hand.

Any small problems such as being stiff in the face of the camera, easy to be nervous, etc. are all cured for you.

Gu Qingchi is not only a rookie but also not a professional background, but the role of Ke Mu made Wang Haisheng take it seriously, and he made up his mind to polish Gu Qingchi's acting skills.

It doesn't matter if the camera is unnatural, just take a few more shots and get used to fighting poison with poison. It doesn't matter if the acting is not good. Do it a few times and make the details clear.

It doesn't matter if you are nervous in the face of seniors. Putting the big Buddha Xie Luyu up there, you will not be nervous when you are nervous, and you will see no one in the future.

He didn't believe that he couldn't grind out a Ke Mu above the passing line.

Therefore, Gu Qingchi's first game was against Xie Luyu.

There were several machines next to him. They looked full of posture, but in fact they were not turned on, and only one or two were turned on at that time.

Little terrible Gu Qingchi came to cheer him nervously.

In order to distract Gu Qingchi, she chatted with him for a long time.

Interspersed with the deeds of various actors and rookies in the middle, it hints that Gu Qingchi, see, everyone has come from such a rookie time, and all of them have such a dark history.

Gu Qingchi couldn't tell whether he was nervous, he sat there with the script spread out on his lap.

As usual, he didn't talk much, he was quiet, but he wouldn't ignore people. She said that Gu Qingchi was just ah, ah, ah, good.

In the end, Xiao Ke drank a mouthful of saliva, holding a golden voice, and at the risk of being deducted by Ye Li, he gave Gu Qingchi a final cheer.

"Brother Gu, after you finish the performance, I will buy you milk tea without telling Brother Ye in the afternoon."

Only then did Gu Qingchi raise his eyes, groan, and said slowly.

"A big cup, add coconut."

After a long time, Xiao Ke is not as strong as a cup of milk tea: "...oh."

After Xiao Ke did not speak, Gu Qingchi began to flip through the script, not rushing, not rushing, and not irritable, as if he was in the afternoon in his spare time, flipping through a book to pass the time.