Chapter 114

Gu's group is rarely in a hot search. Gu's group has done a big job, and it has been involved in all aspects of life. In recent years, it has also been involved in the entertainment industry. Basically everyone knows Gu's.

Gu's style has always been very low-key, and this is also the case on Weibo. The last time there was discussion, it was because the employee benefits were particularly good.

In addition to the official incomprehensible announcements on the official blog, they are notifications. Anyway, if you don't speak human words, more than half of the fans are attracted by the photos released when Gu Xie took office. The account may have changed in recent months. People management, vomiting a good hand, and often secretly poking Gu Xie photos out to attract fans, almost become a click to see the overbearing president's day in the style of painting.

This time, there was a big show for Gu Qingchi.

Netizens have lost all the melons in their hands that were shocked by this wave of operations.

[If you are not popular, you will go home and inherit hundreds of millions of real estate? I just posted a small essay yesterday to complain that the plot is out of reality. I was wrong. I will apologize. 】

[To be reasonable, if I have money and good looks to the level of Gu Qingchi, let alone the difference, it's the same, I will walk sideways when I go out. 】

[Tsk, the marketing account deleted that article, is the lawyer's letter useless? 】

[Speaking logically, as long as you fail to follow the requirements in the lawyer's letter, you may still be accused. I think people still ask for an apology? 】

[Upstairs apologized as soon as he finished speaking. I dare say that the marketing account is watching it quietly. By the way, can I still marry Chichi in my lifetime? This is not something that can be done with hard work, and even the one percent of his eyes that are not good for him are gone, oooooooo, my background, we will be separated by the mother-in-law. 】

[Upstairs, how dare you have this idea! You all let me relax, let me bear this kind of pressure! @顾青池, marry me! Marry! 】

[Upstairs awesome, @顾青池, marry me! Marry! 】

【Let's line up first, in case I'm caught up in it, @顾青池, marry me! Marry! 】

The essence of human beings is a repeater, and there is always a rush to marry behind, and even the repeating is not a small enthusiasm.

Even later, Xie Luyu drove a trumpet full of love and cooking experience and forwarded it.

Gu Qingchi found it amazing. He came here simply to comfort Xie Luyu and express his apologies for his previous behavior.

I don't know why I glued a big dog and started talking about love.

Xie Luyu's eyes were red, tears were wiped away with his sleeves, and the rims of his eyes were also red.

He sat on the sofa and grabbed one of Gu Qingchi's hands with both hands. Gu Qingchi's hands were a little bit cold, so he subconsciously touched both hands back and forth gently, lowering his head, looking serious.

Gu Qingchi now seems a bit silly.

Gu Qingchi didn't bother to talk about something before, so he liked to look at Xie Luyu and wait until Xie Luyu asked before speaking.

Xie Luyu glanced at Gu Qingchi inadvertently, and when he saw him looking at himself, he asked subconsciously.

"Are you hungry? You came early today, did you have breakfast?"