Chapter 84

Although everyone has been pretending to be innocent in front of Gu Qingchi, occasionally they said that it was okay, and it was resolved quickly, and it would be fine after this period of time passed.

But in fact the situation is not so good.

It is impossible for the public to keep paying attention to the fact that this matter is true, and it will be true after this period of time has passed, but by then, it will be almost muddy.

The sudden popularity of artists like Gu Qingchi has come and gone quickly.

The public is tolerant and picky. They will start to like it easily for various reasons, and they will start to dislike it recklessly for various reasons.

If the public begins to abhor a person, then this process is irresistible, and even time cannot erase it, because every subsequent appearance of Gu Qingchi will remind people of those malice.

Gu Qingchi has shown an irretrievable decline.

Even if there are a lot of resources to invest in Gu Qingchi, it can only delay the process of this fall for a few days.

Everyone is waiting, waiting for the star to fall from the sky.

Xiao Ke has been idle recently. Gu Qingchi has basically no notice these days, only the promotion of the film, and the film promotion is not their side. Gu Qingchi only needs to cooperate with the arrangement, so even the work of Xiao Ke is not required. many.

Popular artists always have endless announcements. They have very close schedules. This is a matter of course. Spends no time. Moreover, the entertainment industry is a circle that loves the new and hates the old. Both the company and themselves cherish it very much. The days that are still being watched by the public must squeeze out all the value when they are popular.

But now, for several months, Gu Qingchi hasn't received a notice. Xiao Ke is very clear about what this means.

Resources are everything, glory, money, and status.

Xiao Ke is very sad, she knows that Gu Qingchi will find it difficult to come back.

Although she is young, she has not been in this business for a short time. She has seen too many stars who are brilliant as soon as they appear, because an unintentional act is like a shooting star, fleeting.

This is something Xiao Ke has become accustomed to, and she has long learned to remain indifferent to it.

But Xiao Ke felt very sad this time.

The white head of the beauty and the sorrow of the hero's lateness are not enough to describe this feeling, but she has watched the star being lifted up to the sky carefully, and she is loved.

However, now, the price that once received these affections is now doubled back.

The entertainment industry looks glamorous, but what matches this glamour is its undisguised cruelty.

Xiao Ke hasn't seen a place where the entertainment industry has become more popular.

She can almost imagine what Gu Qingchi will encounter next. Like every star that has passed away, she is declining day by day, hitting walls everywhere, and sighing for a little resource.

As soon as Gu Qingchi appeared, she stepped into the star-shining palace, and she had hardly experienced cold reception. She didn't know if Gu Qingchi could face those. After all, he seemed to be pampered and cherished, you see. To his face, it was like seeing a gem surrounded by velvet.

Xiao Ke was really worried about Gu Qingchi, but she couldn't do anything about it.

She buried her worry in her heart, cheered up, took a pile of things for Gu Qingchi, sorted it out, and put it on the small table beside Gu Qingchi.