Chapter 133

Recently, the entertainment industry has gained a lot of peace, and various tears, naval forces, and marketing accounts have been reduced a lot. Instead, actors who have always been low-key on weekdays have become active. Various events inviting them to attend seem to suddenly emerge. When it came out, there were more related shows, as if it became a special show for actors.

This is because the Golden Globes are coming. This situation will occur once every three years and lasts for about two months. This is the case in all countries during the period before the Golden Globes.

The Golden Globe Award-the highest award in the film industry, a global award, once every three years, all films that appear in the past three years can be registered. The Golden Globe Award is famous for its rigorous selection criteria and authority. There is a behind it. A huge organization and considerable funds are maintaining the professionalism and authority of the Golden Globe Awards.

The award ceremony will invite a large number of actors and directors, among which the most attractive are the powerful superstars.

Actors who are eligible to compete for awards are all from the best part of each country. They are famous, qualified, acting and have personal characteristics. Actors at this level are basically superstars, not only in their home countries, but also in the international arena. There is also a certain degree of popularity.

A group of big guys gathered together, full of gunpowder, and everyone felt that they should be the top. Even if the location of the ceremony venue was not arranged well, it would be a big deal. The award ceremony was thus dubbed the big guys rally.

These superstars have a huge number of fans, so the Golden Globes have attracted unimaginable attention, and it has almost become an event for all people to participate. Since the Golden Globes were founded, actors from various countries have been closely connected. A lot of it, the director will not be limited to his country when selecting actors, but will focus on each country.

The Golden Globe Awards Ceremony is still more than a month away. The Golden Globe Awards website has been launched. Wait a week before the awards ceremony, the list of nominated actors will be released and voting will be opened. Although the awards are mainly based on The opinions of the professional jury from all over the country, but the voting is also part of the vote. In addition, the vote is completely open and transparent, and one person can only vote once. For the actors they like, all fans have worked hard to canvass for votes. Want to strive for the top.

At this time, not only actors from various countries come out for business, but fans are also creating momentum for their favorite actors. It is the most active time.

No traffic dare to be a demon in this vent. The gods are suffering from fighting with mortals. Now these big guys are tense, and the fans are just a little bit.

The Golden Globe Awards ceremony invites not only these national treasure-level actors, but also a large number of potential second- and third-line actors. It is already a very glorious thing to be invited to the Golden Globe awards ceremony.

The organizer will not draw up a list of these people one by one. They will issue anonymous invitation letters to the film and television company in proportion. The invitation letters are distributed internally by the film and television company and can be given to the actors or anyone. The invitation letter will not be issued. No matter what, so there is still a lot of traffic waiting to see if you can get an anonymous invitation letter to rub the red carpet.

The atmosphere of the entire entertainment circle is tight up and down, just like the campus on the eve of the college entrance examination, everyone is desperately reading the knowledge type, and even Xie Luyu, who has won the Golden Globe Award and won the actor's crown, has been all these days. After several announcements, he still wanted to take home another trophy. The movie the year before last rushed to win the prize.