Chapter 43: ins

When Gu Qingchi opened his eyes, he was still a little confused. The roof was light yellow, not at home.

The place to lie down is a bit small, but it is completely surrounded, which makes people feel at ease.

You can also hear in my ears the sound of something that is fried, it is flat and flat, like all families, it smells like fireworks.

As soon as he woke up, Xie Luyu found out.

"Wake up? Go take a bath and you can eat immediately."

Xie Luyu made a simple breakfast, without any particular attention, free to play, made soft scallion egg cake, seafood porridge, in order to balance nutrition, he also cut a fruit plate.

He long ago discovered that Gu Qingchi's taste is very Chinese, with a salty taste.

Gu Qingchi is now a rare peace.

For a long time, he was in a state of not being interested in anything.

But he came out of the bad state last night and suddenly became as cold as usual.

Xie Luyu didn't mention anything about last night. He was busy with what he was doing. He didn't even look at Qingchi, as if nothing had happened.

"I initially called Ye Li and asked my assistant to pick up the key when he came to deliver the script today, but Ye Li said that it had something to do with you, and said that it was ten o'clock."

Gu Qingchi gave a buzz.

After a while he said again.

"Thank you."

I don't know if he was talking about the key last night.

"Don't do it, anyway, I'm also senior, don't worry about the things that go well."

After breakfast, Gu Qingchi consciously went to wash the dishes.

He is inexplicably helped and cared for, and he will feel uncomfortable if he cannot return.

"Huh, stop."

Xie Luyu put away the bowls and chopsticks quickly and put the cut fruits in front of Gu Qingchi.

"Don't be embarrassed. My food is not in vain. You have to return it. Will I play a game with me later? It's a two-player game. I want to play for a long time, but I haven't found an opportunity."

Xie Luyu spread the blanket on the ground and put two more cushions, the team was ready, and they brought him into the room.

He took out a game disc.

"Look at how it is played first, I will come in a while."

Gu Qingchi replied, and when Xie Luyu finished cleaning, he watched him carefully play with the gamepad and study the rules.

Few people play games with such seriousness, as if what he holds is not a game manual, but serious literature.

The little raccoon flower curled up next to Gu Qingchi obediently, and the owner ignored it. She was having fun on her own, using both hands and feet, gnawing at the thick edges of the carpet.

When Xie Luyu came over, he put down the manual, turned his head, and promised seriously.

"I will work hard."

The serious attitude of the good student Gu Qingchi made Xie Luyu, a newcomer who had planned to play casually, subconsciously straightened his back.

This is a small set of sand sculptures. The characters are all geometric villains. Two villains cooperate to level up.