Chapter 106

Xie Luyu used to save a lot of unread messages on his mobile phone number, and there was a long line of contacts who clicked on and sent text messages, and they couldn't be drawn below at a glance. There were too many, even Xie Luyu himself was a little surprised. Arranged, the contact who sent the latest message comes first.

He clicked it and checked it. The first few were spam messages such as credit cards. He didn't bother to click them one by one and simply ignored them.

Only one piece of information is displayed for each contact, and the information is displayed on two lines, but there will be a number next to it that says how many unread.

The host clicked to open it, and the latest text message sent was a few months ago. It is arranged at the top according to time. Two unread messages are displayed. The content of the text message is for the promotion of bank cards.

The host also felt that it was too much, not sure if he wanted to go down, and asked the audience first.

"Do you want to see it?"

Each barrage is very active and patient.

[I want it! I don't mind even spam messages! 】

[I don't believe it's all like this. I'm looking for Teacher Wang, and maybe I can still see the cursing scene. 】

The host ordered them one by one. The first few are really not nutritious, but there are still a few that were sent by a friend of Xie Luyu by mistake. The most funny one is Mr. Wang, who sent one, asking Xie Luyu, please have hot pot, every two. Another one from the day-did our friendship just end like this?

The barrage is hahaha.

Xie Luyu touched his forehead horribly, and then smiled.

The host also cue Xie Luyu.

"I want to ask Teacher Xie, how did the friendship between Teacher Wang and you continue in the end?"

"Two hot pot meals, no more."

When this joke is over, the host will continue to read it.

Then it was advertising and sales promotion. I clicked more than a dozen, and when I reached the third page, the bullet screen started to get excited again.

[The third from the bottom below, more than 700 messages were sent, almost 800 text messages! I don't believe this is an advertisement! 】

[Let me Kangkang! fast! 】

[Ah, hurry up! I want Kang too! 】

[Ah, it's not like an advertisement, it's not a bastard, right? It's crazy, how can I save so many, and send one a day, it would take two years...]

[Not even a note, it's a string of numbers, betting on a bastard. 】

In the case of text messages, if there is a note, the note will be displayed above, if there is no note, the number will be displayed, and the number will be manually coded.

In that column, the latest text message is very short, and it is completely displayed after displaying two lines.

[I almost forget how to talk. 】

The barrage brushed quickly.

[It's a bit scary to hurry up... I forgot how to talk or something. 】

[Quickly let me Kangkang! Hurry up! 】

[The **** is sl! 】

[Oh, the barrage army, come and protect me! 】

The host cue Xie Luyu again, although he said he flipped the phone casually, but now he is not sure.